Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Can Muslims settle in kaafir countries for sake of better life? ?

Quote Originally Posted by Majid @ Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:09 pm
    Information on Shaykh Muhammad Saalih al-Munajid

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was born on 30/12/1381 AH. He completed his elementary, middle and secondary schooling in Riyaadh, and completed his university studies in al-Dahran, in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But bro lagtha hai ka aap required information lay laithay hain..but site per research nahi karthay ka kin ki hai...sahee information dethi hai ka nahi...kafi cheezien a jathi hain..

Atleast Islam say related koi be site use karne say pehle toori bahoot research kar liya karien..cuz kafi sites aisee be hain jo actually islam ko represent he nahi karthi
    shabash bohat khub !!

now you are saying the site is not islamic!!

why don't you contact the scholar and the site, i had mention the links, and made inquery from them, why they are saying this? are they muslim? what matub they belong? etc etc.

And then post their respons, your correspondence , here that we could see

How much right you are?

Peace

ary shiab, agar aap kisey say matific neiy tu yuin budnaam tu na keryien.

Quote Originally Posted by snakhtar @ Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:39 am
    Bhai, muslims na pehli migration Prophet Mohammad (Peace Be Upon Him) kai kehnai per Ethopia main ki thi which at that time was a non muslim country. Ussai to main yeh samaghta hoon kai muslim migration to non muslim country is allowed.
    Ethopia is still non-muslim!!!!

That migration was for safty purpose - as the kaafir were try to kill every muslim!!

The scholar had cover all segments, before he goes to made the article. IT is very clear in the article "for better life"

not for education, not for safty purpose!

Quote Originally Posted by noorzei @ Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:15 am
    Quote Originally Posted by Majid @ Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:09 pm
    Information on Shaykh Muhammad Saalih al-Munajid

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was born on 30/12/1381 AH. He completed his elementary, middle and secondary schooling in Riyaadh, and completed his university studies in al-Dahran, in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But bro lagtha hai ka aap required information lay laithay hain..but site per research nahi karthay ka kin ki hai...sahee information dethi hai ka nahi...kafi cheezien a jathi hain..

Atleast Islam say related koi be site use karne say pehle toori bahoot research kar liya karien..cuz kafi sites aisee be hain jo actually islam ko represent he nahi karthi
    shabash bohat khub !!

now you are saying the site is not islamic!!

why don't you contact the scholar and the site, i had mention the links, and made inquery from them, why they are saying this? are they muslim? what matub they belong? etc etc.

And then post their respons, your correspondence , here that we could see

How much right you are?

Peace

ary shiab, agar aap kisey say matific neiy tu yuin budnaam tu na keryien.
    Bhai neend mujh ko a rahi hai..but ghalat app parh rahay ho

mein ney sirf ye kaha hai site ko be check kar leya kero Baqi Mufti sahab ko mein non-muslim kaise keh saktha hoon? fitwa dena unka kaam hai mera nahi ?

Bhai ye batawoo ka aap kab kafir country say wapis a rahay ho?
    hey [username:48beee4c6e], i know whats on your mind

Quote Originally Posted by Majid @ Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:46 am

Bhai neend mujh ko a rahi hai..but ghalat app parh rahay ho

mein ney sirf ye kaha hai site ko be check kar leya kero Baqi Mufti sahab ko mein non-muslim kaise keh saktha hoon? fitwa dena unka kaam hai mera nahi ?

Bhai ye batawoo ka aap kab kafir country say wapis a rahay ho?

LOL ... bhut achay ..... bahi bhut achay !!

Let's discuss first, what majority decided? then i will let you!! LOL

Now Noorzie bro..i think u arent able to place topics correctly..Dost this is certainly a deabte...I wouldnt comment further unless this is moved to the right location !!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by noorzei @ Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:19 pm
    Quote Originally Posted by snakhtar @ Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:39 am
    Bhai, muslims na pehli migration Prophet Mohammad (Peace Be Upon Him) kai kehnai per Ethopia main ki thi which at that time was a non muslim country. Ussai to main yeh samaghta hoon kai muslim migration to non muslim country is allowed.
    Ethopia is still non-muslim!!!!

That migration was for safty purpose - as the kaafir were try to kill every muslim!!

The scholar had cover all segments, before he goes to made the article. IT is very clear in the article "for better life"

not for education, not for safty purpose!
    Well Ethiopia's state religion is christianity but majority of its population is still muslim [60%]. Second there is no record which shows that muslims who migrated to Ethiopia migrated back to Makkah once it became a muslim state [A Better Place For Muslims to live in]. But if mufti has quoted the Quran right than I am obviously wrong in my argument [I will check it today and confirm].

Quote Originally Posted by mytonse @ Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:51 pm
    Now Noorzie bro..i think u arent able to place topics correctly..Dost this is certainly a deabte...I wouldnt comment further unless this is moved to the right location !!!!!!!!!
    yahan per kis ki knowledge itni hai ka jo religious matters per debate kar sakay?
    hey [username:48beee4c6e], i know whats on your mind

Quote Originally Posted by mytonse @ Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:51 pm
    LOL

Admin moved the topic here, as he think this is right place for the topic, i did ask him!!

I think share your thougts, it wont matter now.

HeheHe!!

Admin moved it from where ??

Quote Originally Posted by mytonse @ Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:47 pm
    HeheHe!!

Admin moved it from where ??
    What ? don’t u believe me?

Hy bro, I am using Admin’s name, he could dismay me if I am wrong!!

It is open forum! i hope you did notice it.

are you afraid to sharing your comments????