Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Can Muslims settle in kaafir countries for sake of better life? ?

This is surely a debate..the Admin might be mistaken....for the identity of this topic ,,,

The topic was originated by the author at [search:4c259405d3]The Spiritual Heaven[/search:4c259405d3]. I moved it as per the request of noorzei as it was more of an international issue than a religious one.

I'm moving it to Discussions and debate. Apologies for this little confusion.

whats there 2 argue about the guys provided us with hadith.. hw can it b rng??

lolz ummmmmm so wen we all movin bck 2 our Muslim countries??? :duno;

uff allah kitnei jahaz hire karnei parein gei!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey shall we conquer the world n make evry state ISLAMIC!! AMAZIN!!!!! :blee;

MAZZA AJAEI!!!! :ang9:

There is no need for that. Waisay hi lartay rehtain hain, aur larai kar kai kya milay ga. Aga conquer karnai ka shouq hai to knowledge and technology main sab sai agay nikalna chaiya. That is more challenging and cool.

Second har admi ki apni interpritation hoti hain. Humari problem yahi hai kai jo mufti nai kah dia woh uttal ho jati hai. Koi us ko wrong prove karnai ki koshish karai to ya us ko blasphemy karar dai kar marwa diya jata hai. Ya us sai bycott kar dia jataa hai. Guys please grow over such disillusion and try to be real, even muffti can make mistakes [they are not GOD]. Try to come up with your own interpretation. Allah nai akkal jhag marnai nahin di.

With all due respect, who the hell is this so-called scholar?

Islam DOES NOT teach isolation.

Prophet said about studies (for knowldge) not to search for better life! Both are different situations!!!!
    First of all, it is obligatory for every muslim to recite darod-o-salam on the Prophet (S.A.W.)

As our Prophet Mohammed S.A.W. said:

When I am mentioned in the presence of someone, he should recite Durood on me. (Nisai, Tibrani, Abu Ya'la, Ahmad)

"Whoever speaks of me should recite Durood on me" (Abu Ya'la Musali)

"May that person be destroyed who refrains from reciting Durood on me when I am mentioned in his presence" (Tirmidhi)

"Whoever forgets to recite Durood on me, has lost the way to Jannat."

Coming back to the topic; what do you think What is 'better life'? Is it just about a career? Do you think education (knowledge) has nothing to do with a career? think again my friend!
    Dream, I do.

Rightly Said Bhai....

According to my opinion...The Sharia council decides the new rule to be made..The Quran was revealed a long time ago..The Shari acouncil which consist s of a group of learned religious people..

If Non-Muslims can live in Muslim countries..The vice -versa is definitly possible...!!!

On the contrary ..there are many learned people who tale education at US or UK ..just fop renhancments in their research ...

Pls. Note: When you take part in a debate,make it compulsary to read the whole posts and views by other people..!!While posting..Give a hint at the top with whom u agree..This will lead to a better healthier and cleaner Debate

Education indeed brings better life, BUT now better life concept is reserve for western countries. That’s why ppl want to settle in west – coz here are more advantages, opportunities, and these are concept of better life.

Have you seen our country’s corrupt leadership from the last 55 years able to give better life? Are they capable to do this in next 100 years?

Then...Time changes so does rules..So it wont matter id peopel live in Foreign Countries !!

Absolutely disagree, the reason islam spread all over the globe is because the prophet pbuh instructed his sahaba to take the message all over the globe. And this was not possible without being outside the muslim land.

And there is nothing wrong with living in a non-muslim country for sake of earning your bread and butter as long as you follow islam. Most of the time i feel it's easier to be a muslim in america, because of the individual freedom. Islam is not a cult, it's for the whole humanity. Why should we limit the fragrance of imaan to ourselves?

Absolutely right Evian..

What she say is truly rigth and the best answer as to close this deabte..Truly right

Jazakallah !!