Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can Muslims settle in kaafir countries for sake of better life? ?

Recently a friend had forward me some article from muslim scholar, where he stated that according to Quran and Sunah it is haram to settle in kaafir countries for better life!!

What you ppl think?

Here is it with link!

* The basic principle is that it is NOT permissible for the Muslim to settle among the mushrikeen. This is indicated by evidence from the Qur’aan and Sunnah, and on the basis of common sense.

(read full here)

http://63.175.194.25/index.php?formt...owse&QR=13363+

* The basic principle is that it is haraam to settle among the mushrikeen and in their land

http://63.175.194.25/index.php?formt...owse&QR=27211+

Hi guys c'mon this is important, that's why i bring to your kind attention. What you say about this?

i don think soo
    Our Prophet said that for studies even go to China...

Now according to that i dont agree that its wrong to settle in Non muslim countries..
    You know What i Mean!

Brother ...iss topic k baray mein kuch pata he nahi tu keya baat karien

Especially jab quran aur hadees be involve ho jaye tu per tu kafi mushkil ho jatha hai

App kissi mufti ya per alim say pata kar lo..wohi sahee baat kehne ki position mein hoga
    hey [username:48beee4c6e], i know whats on your mind

Prophet said about studies (for knowldge) not to search for better life! Both are different situations!!!!

And the scholar who cited in his fatwa proof it from Quran pak and Suunah Rasul!

Quote Originally Posted by Majid @ Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:44 pm
    Brother ...iss topic k baray mein kuch pata he nahi tu keya baat karien

Especially jab quran aur hadees be involve ho jaye tu per tu kafi mushkil ho jatha hai

App kissi mufti ya per alim say pata kar lo..wohi sahee baat kehne ki position mein hoga
    You are right it is indeed dificult!!
    But why we have to go more mufti or alim? The link i posted with teaching of scholar is also recognised.

I don't trust on pakistani mufti or alim! really. Sorry if i offend someone.

Bro..site urdu mein be avaiable hai..check kero kaheen mufti sahab pakistan k he na hoon

Quote Originally Posted by Majid @ Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:55 pm
    Bro..site urdu mein be avaiable hai..check kero kaheen mufti sahab pakistan k he na hoon

LOL... Laughing my head off!!

No it is not possible, coz site is also in French, Spanish, chianese and indonesian also.

Information on Shaykh Muhammad Saalih al-Munajid

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was born on 30/12/1381 AH. He completed his elementary, middle and secondary schooling in Riyaadh, and completed his university studies in al-Dahran, in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But bro lagtha hai ka aap required information lay laithay hain..but site per research nahi karthay ka kin ki hai...sahee information dethi hai ka nahi...kafi cheezien a jathi hain..

Atleast Islam say related koi be site use karne say pehle toori bahoot research kar liya karien..cuz kafi sites aisee be hain jo actually islam ko represent he nahi karthi

Bhai, muslims na pehli migration Prophet Mohammad (Peace Be Upon Him) kai kehnai per Ethopia main ki thi which at that time was a non muslim country. Ussai to main yeh samaghta hoon kai muslim migration to non muslim country is allowed.