Poll: WHAT IS IMPORTANT 4 SUCESFULL MARRIAGE..?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ^*^what Is Important 4 Sucesfull Marriage..?^*^

i can answer that...u cannot buy real love

just becuz you have a lot of money doesn't mean ur marriage is going to do well. you need LOVE for a successful marriage. Poor or not..as long as there is love, you can go through anything together
    Get off my back

Ummm i think most of all is RESPECT..

If a person knows about the phenomenon of Giving and taking respect clearly...only then he would be able to called as Human.. He will get to know how to respect relations and that's the most important thing

As far as mertimonial bliss is concerned... we cannot term this with such materialistic objectsI agree with the passage of time ,..people has started believing money to be everything but one cannot buy happiness from dollars...May i know where that market is located in which you can but happiness For successful marriage i agree with Swwet sis understanding is the most important thing....Understanding between two persons helps to develop trust among relation... Love itself starts growing then..... Likeness can be developed at once...But love needs time I had said earlier unsaniyat aur muhabbat main buhat farq hota hay...Jahan aik dosray par aitmaad aur bharoosa ho ga..muhabbat khud he apni konpal se sar nikaal ke iss bay-gharz duniya main pyaar ki khushi aur khushbu phaila day gee...
    http://www.desitwist.com/signaturepics/sigpic8918_2.gif
    On the new avenue of life, searching out new horizons..

Well said Hira :giveflower; I agree

Thankoo aapi... :$ ... :hatsoff;

Theek hai paisa har insaan ki zaroorat hai. lekin yahan sawal hai succesful marriage life ka.....
    kuch logon ka khyaal hai ke paise se pyaar khareeda ja sakta hai, matlab agar un ke paas paisa ho to woh successful life khareed sakte hai, lekin mein ek sawaal ka jawab chahta hoon..... agar aap ne paise ke bal boote par love haasil kar liya aur fir in future aap ka bura waqt aaya to kya aap ka woh pyar jo aap ne paise se khareeda tha woh pyaar bure waqt mein aap ka saath dega ya koi doosre paise wale ke paas chala jayega.. ?
    Muddaton se dil sambhaala dil na apna ban saka
    Muskura ke tum ne dekha, dil tumhara hogaya

I 100 % agree with Hira, very well said :applaud;
    Bhulana Sakoo Gay Mujhe Bhool Kar Tum
    Mein Aksar Tumhein Yaad Ati Rahongi
    Kabhi Khuwab Ban Kar Kabhi Yaad Ban Kar
    Mein Neendein Tumhari Churati Rahongi

[B]Aww....JazakAllah Kainat Sis

Thanx fr your special concern :hug;

Hira it was awesome, I couldn't explain it better, but I have been thinking about the same for years now
    Bhulana Sakoo Gay Mujhe Bhool Kar Tum
    Mein Aksar Tumhein Yaad Ati Rahongi
    Kabhi Khuwab Ban Kar Kabhi Yaad Ban Kar
    Mein Neendein Tumhari Churati Rahongi

I vote for money ---
    the root of all evil.
    If there is less money then sustaining should be very difficult.

Love ??? Well typically Indians have arranged marriage and all the Love starts after marriage --- It generally develops.

Quote Originally Posted by spotlesssoul @ Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:22 am
    As far as mertimonial bliss is concerned... we cannot term this with such materialistic objectsI agree with the passage of time ,..people has started believing money to be everything but one cannot buy happiness from dollars...May i know where that market is located in which you can but happiness For successful marriage i agree with Swwet sis understanding is the most important thing....Understanding between two persons helps to develop trust among relation... Love itself starts growing then..... Likeness can be developed at once...But love needs time I had said earlier unsaniyat aur muhabbat main buhat farq hota hay...Jahan aik dosray par aitmaad aur bharoosa ho ga..muhabbat khud he apni konpal se sar nikaal ke iss bay-gharz duniya main pyaar ki khushi aur khushbu phaila day gee...
    martimonial bliss? you give me one good example of that where a couple enjoys that sorda bliss 24/7.. just for the sake of it.

At the end of a certain day, it's your thick wallet that counts.
    Dream, I do.