Poll: WHAT IS IMPORTANT 4 SUCESFULL MARRIAGE..?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ^*^what Is Important 4 Sucesfull Marriage..?^*^

Quote Originally Posted by Hina87 @ Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:20 am
    i can answer that...u cannot buy real love

just becuz you have a lot of money doesn't mean ur marriage is going to do well. you need LOVE for a successful marriage. Poor or not..as long as there is love, you can go through anything together
    What is love?
    Dream, I do.

lol...that isn't something that anyone can really explain Adi bhai.

love is trust, understanding, COMMUNICATION, etc.

you do need money, but that is not the most important thing. I know this on a personal level.
    Get off my back

Quote Originally Posted by nazims @ Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:15 pm
    Theek hai paisa har insaan ki zaroorat hai. lekin yahan sawal hai succesful marriage life ka.....
    kuch logon ka khyaal hai ke paise se pyaar khareeda ja sakta hai, matlab agar un ke paas paisa ho to woh successful life khareed sakte hai, lekin mein ek sawaal ka jawab chahta hoon..... agar aap ne paise ke bal boote par love haasil kar liya aur fir in future aap ka bura waqt aaya to kya aap ka woh pyar jo aap ne paise se khareeda tha woh pyaar bure waqt mein aap ka saath dega ya koi doosre paise wale ke paas chala jayega.. ?
    mana money ke balbote par pyaar(life partner) ko hasil kiya hai. to yeh pyar akhri waqt tak sath dega. kyunki pyaar mein to daag nahi hai.
    haan jo yeh log sochte hain ke paise se pyaar khareeda ja sakta hai to yeh galat hai.

i will give ma opinion on dis topic tomorrow inshaAllah

Quote Originally Posted by RAHEN @ Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:12 am
    Quote Originally Posted by nazims @ Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:15 pm
    Theek hai paisa har insaan ki zaroorat hai. lekin yahan sawal hai succesful marriage life ka.....
    kuch logon ka khyaal hai ke paise se pyaar khareeda ja sakta hai, matlab agar un ke paas paisa ho to woh successful life khareed sakte hai, lekin mein ek sawaal ka jawab chahta hoon..... agar aap ne paise ke bal boote par love haasil kar liya aur fir in future aap ka bura waqt aaya to kya aap ka woh pyar jo aap ne paise se khareeda tha woh pyaar bure waqt mein aap ka saath dega ya koi doosre paise wale ke paas chala jayega.. ?
    mana money ke balbote par pyaar(life partner) ko hasil kiya hai. to yeh pyar akhri waqt tak sath dega. kyunki pyaar mein to daag nahi hai.
    haan jo yeh log sochte hain ke paise se pyaar khareeda ja sakta hai to yeh galat hai.

i will give ma opinion on dis topic tomorrow inshaAllah
    Absolutely, I agree with you.
    Dream, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Hina87 @ Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:24 am
    lol...that isn't something that anyone can really explain Adi bhai.

love is trust, understanding, COMMUNICATION, etc.

you do need money, but that is not the most important thing. I know this on a personal level.
    Can you love a person who doesn't have enough money to live comfortably & who has the shadows of scantiness covering all of the common pleasures a human being deserves? -/be honest/-
    Dream, I do.

i'm kind of living it right now bhayya. if u really want to know wut i'm talking about just IM or PM me becuz i don't want to talk about it in the forum.

honestly, i would not want to be with someone that doesn't have enough money to live comfortably, but money isn't the first thing you think about when u fall in love. well at least not me. if u've fallen in love wid somebody, and then afterwards they tell u of their financial problems, u won't be able to just automatically stop loving them. it would be a hard decision to make whether or not u want to stay wid them.

addition: please do not worry about what i wrote I am perfectly fine...sorry if I upset anyone with my post.
    Get off my back

marriage is a commitment which should be honoured,respected,managed and believed.Marriage is like a game and a game should be played skillfully.Its rule must be always remembered. they must be Made and Kept.

i have noticed two points in the psyche of lady and gents.
    1)
    Man marries for love.
    Woman love for marriage.

2)
    in understanding,love and money mostly both the genders categorize it as

Man
    a)understanding
    b)money
    c)love

Woman
    a)understanding
    b)love
    c)money

there is a difference between point b) and c).wat i have noticed mostly dat man wants love to stay wid the same person i.e his wife.........Woman wants money for the stay of relationship which she gets from man.as money is the source of living and love is the base of relationship so these two things go hand in hand.
    Now according to the Q of Dil jaley
    i will choose love because love agar sath ho to zindagi ki sari mushkilat asaan ho jati hai. i will not choose money kyunki mera yeh manna hai keh paisa Allah ki taraf se aata- Rizq min Allah. Agar insaan koshish kare to paisa ghar mein aajaye ga.
    As an example,
    couple got married had enough money to live a living but somehow situations changed and became needy of money- wife gave her jewelry for exchange of money
    to add in business and they once again started to live a living but again problems arised and they became needy and shifted to their parents home. wanted to borrow some money from frnd and relatives but none gave help. husband started a new leaf by getting a job somewhere else leaving his own business until he gets some cash in hand. raw started between them on money problem to the extent dat they wanted to get divorced .and the parents of both the families also wanted dat. 3years have passed dis way facing problems although the lady also started to work. and society mein to poor ki koi izat hi nahi. any ways love and acceptance for eachother made them face all the hardship together n now they r happy together and respect each other cause they believe dat they have passed their exam wid success.
    Money is only the source of living but love is wat gets u reach each other :hug1: every time u fall-

Mere khayaal mein understanding ho to zindagi ziaydah asaan ho jaati hai, love aur money ke begair
    Bhulana Sakoo Gay Mujhe Bhool Kar Tum
    Mein Aksar Tumhein Yaad Ati Rahongi
    Kabhi Khuwab Ban Kar Kabhi Yaad Ban Kar
    Mein Neendein Tumhari Churati Rahongi

Quote Originally Posted by Hina87 @ Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:26 am
    honestly, i would not want to be with someone that doesn't have enough money to live comfortably, but money isn't the first thing you think about when u fall in love. well at least not me. if u've fallen in love wid somebody, and then afterwards they tell u of their financial problems, u won't be able to just automatically stop loving them. it would be a hard decision to make whether or not u want to stay wid them.
    Made my point.
    Dream, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by RAHEN @ Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:10 am
    marriage is a commitment which should be honoured,respected,managed and believed.Marriage is like a game and a game should be played skillfully.Its rule must be always remembered. they must be Made and Kept.
    Game? can you justify that sis?

i have noticed two points in the psyche of lady and gents.
    1)
    Man marries for love.
    Woman love for marriage.
    And the difference is?

2)
    in understanding,love and money mostly both the genders categorize it as

Man
    a)understanding
    b)money
    c)love

Woman
    a)understanding
    b)love
    c)money
    Is it based on a public survey or is this just plain speculation?
    Dream, I do.