Poll: WHAT IS IMPORTANT 4 SUCESFULL MARRIAGE..?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: ^*^what Is Important 4 Sucesfull Marriage..?^*^

Quote Originally Posted by Kainaat @ Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:06 pm
    Mere khayaal mein understanding ho to zindagi ziaydah asaan ho jaati hai, love aur money ke begair
    I am glad k app ne apne khiyalat ka izhar kia, per kia waqaye aisa hota hai practical life mein? last movie konsi dekhi thi?
    Dream, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer @ Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:26 am
    Quote Originally Posted by RAHEN @ Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:10 am
    marriage is a commitment which should be honoured,respected,managed and believed.Marriage is like a game and a game should be played skillfully.Its rule must be always remembered. they must be Made and Kept
    Game? can you justify that sis?
    Yes Brother. in every type of game there are rules which should be followed.and if those rules are not followed they can bring disaster in one or the other way. before playing dis game one has to make rules and those rules should be kept while playing dat game. couples before marriage make different rules based on the surrounding/society. when they accept each other automatically they accept the rules of marriage(commitment). if one of them is unsincere, ....... he/she will pay the price once or double or thrice n it will affect the whole game. marriage is never successful wid just one ingredient. it needs all the ingredient to taste wonderful. when we play game sometime we patiently wait for our turn, sometime we act, sometime we respond e.t.c. the difference is game is played on the basis of win and lose but marriage is played on the basis of win-win

i have noticed two points in the psyche of lady and gents.
    1)
    Man marries for love.
    Woman love for marriage.
    And the difference is?

man needs love and woman needs marriage.

2)
    in understanding,love and money mostly both the genders categorize it as

Man
    a)understanding
    b)money
    c)love

Woman
    a)understanding
    b)love
    c)money
    Is it based on a public survey or is this just plain speculation?
    based on student of age 17,18,19 survey. and i have also noticed it to be true now also when it comes to categorize.

Marriage remains the only thing I can't seem to articulate. My face goes impassive as soon as I hear this word, part of which is due to my parent's unsuccessful marriage.

Game? No, thats much of a hyperbole on your part, if you ask me.

As far as that survey is concerned, 17, 18, 19 is not the best of all ages to examine the proportionality of desires. I'd rather do that survey on married couples to see what or how they see marriage AFTER they have tied that nupital knot. You need money in the long run (love, pleasures e.t.c. follow them) for a successful marriage in today's world.
    Dream, I do.

after thinking it over completely i think money AND love is what u need in a successful marriage. sometimes love isn't enough if u don't have enough money to even put food on ur table and clothes on ur back and vice versa
    Get off my back

Thats more of an optimistic approach. I now salute you for your honesty.
    Dream, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer @ Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:09 am
    Marriage remains the only thing I can't seem to articulate. My face goes impassive as soon as I hear this word, part of which is due to my parent's unsuccessful marriage.

Game? No, thats much of a hyperbole on your part, if you ask me.

As far as that survey is concerned, 17, 18, 19 is not the best of all ages to examine the proportionality of desires. I'd rather do that survey on married couples to see what or how they see marriage AFTER they have tied that nupital knot. You need money in the long run (love, pleasures e.t.c. follow them) for a successful marriage in today's world.

May be it is much of a big talk type to compare a relation wid a game but the truth is i dont find successful marriage around dat i find some knowledge from.so to get knowledge i have to compare it wid something in which i find something a bit alike. even i dont know how successful marriage looks like in todays world all i see is dat everyone is complaining we dont have dis, we dont have dat. like giving importance to money and when their husband do bring money then those ladies use it lavishly and say u r not a responsible husband when he takes his responsiblity as a husband then they say u dont love me- i mean i dont know sometimes who is right and who is wrong.wat is best and wat is not. i read life of Prophet (P.B.U.H) as a husband and Hazrat khadija (R.A)as a wife to get learn something. and aap ko pata hai jab Prophet(P.B.U.H)ghabra gai the when the first revelation "iqra"descended upon him he directly went to his wife and she supported him wid kind words. also when some people were performing circus Hazrat Ayesha (R.A) wanted to see them so the Prophet (P.B.U.H) stood their for hours wid her dat he got pain but he didnot complain and all was for her beloved wife Hazrat Ayesha(R.A). seeing dis i told dat love is more important than the importance of money. because it makes u reach eachother. money is just a source of living for me- nothing else. but feelings like love,respect, sincerity,acceptance make me feel dat dis is more important.

i have some Q from 5 married couples and in dat i asked wat is the most important ingredient dat u want in ur ife partner for marriage and gents said we want sincerity from our wives. and wives said they want honesty,respect from their husband. and when i asked abt love,money,understanding they said it takes time for understanding mostly for newly married couples its normal to take 4 years. and how u behave in dis 4 years or 4+years will tell dat u can u live life wid the same person in the long run.i asked abt money so they said ups and downs come in life. and when i asked abt love they said u cant stay wid someone if u dont love. n when i asked wat is important for successful marriage they said Communication important for successful marriage. dis is wat married couples said when i did a bit of questionaire from them last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer @ Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:01 pm
    Thats more of an optimistic approach. I now salute you for your honesty.
    Thanx

i've been through a lot, and i know about this topic fairly well.
    Get off my back

Rahen sis I am not denying the importance of love, at the same time I can't deny the importance of money which is vital for any couple to survive. You've just mentioned those materialistic desires, now how can one fulfill those desires without having what it takes to purchase them? Love garnishes a relationship, but it's money which fuels it.
    Dream, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer @ Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:28 pm
    Quote Originally Posted by Kainaat @ Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:06 pm
    Mere khayaal mein understanding ho to zindagi ziaydah asaan ho jaati hai, love aur money ke begair
    I am glad k app ne apne khiyalat ka izhar kia, per kia waqaye aisa hota hai practical life mein? last movie konsi dekhi thi?
    movie nai dekhi koi

main pyar aur paise se ziaydah understanding chahti hoon, living here in DK I do not need a rich husband, I need someone who understands me.
    Bhulana Sakoo Gay Mujhe Bhool Kar Tum
    Mein Aksar Tumhein Yaad Ati Rahongi
    Kabhi Khuwab Ban Kar Kabhi Yaad Ban Kar
    Mein Neendein Tumhari Churati Rahongi

Quote Originally Posted by Hina87 @ Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:54 am
    after thinking it over completely i think money AND love is what u need in a successful marriage. sometimes love isn't enough if u don't have enough money to even put food on ur table and clothes on ur back and vice versa
    I kinda agree with u, but when many people say money, they don't mean food, they want to live life with all luxuries

Yep, agar aapki basic needs poori nai hoti to pyaar kafi nai, lekin agar aapko roti, kapra makaan mil raha hai to paisa kitna important hai?
    Bhulana Sakoo Gay Mujhe Bhool Kar Tum
    Mein Aksar Tumhein Yaad Ati Rahongi
    Kabhi Khuwab Ban Kar Kabhi Yaad Ban Kar
    Mein Neendein Tumhari Churati Rahongi