Poll: WHAT IS IMPORTANT 4 SUCESFULL MARRIAGE..?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: ^*^what Is Important 4 Sucesfull Marriage..?^*^

adi bhai asked about living 'comfortably' and my response was to that. if u can't even afford to fulfill basic needs, then it becomes a problem. other than that love triumphs.
    Get off my back

agree, but maine bhi to yehi kaha na, jab basic needs poori ho to paisa itni ehmiyat nai rakhta
    Bhulana Sakoo Gay Mujhe Bhool Kar Tum
    Mein Aksar Tumhein Yaad Ati Rahongi
    Kabhi Khuwab Ban Kar Kabhi Yaad Ban Kar
    Mein Neendein Tumhari Churati Rahongi

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer @ Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:27 pm
    Rahen sis I am not denying the importance of love, at the same time I can't deny the importance of money which is vital for any couple to survive. You've just mentioned those materialistic desires, now how can one fulfill those desires without having what it takes to purchase them? Love garnishes a relationship, but it's money which fuels it.
    ok :up;
    "Love garnishes a relationship, but it's money which fuels it"- yeh acha quote hai brother endurer.

@kainaat-
    Understanding partner mein honi chahiye zuroor honi chahiye warna zindagi ka yeh safar aik stranger ke sath guzarne ke barabar hai. lekin yeh understanding aise nahi hoti. communication se hoti hai. jab aik doosre ko time diya jaye. when u r ready to listen and respond. discuss n not argue .when u r in love u surely have time for ur partner to discuss to learn to know aur isi se yeh pak rishta aage barhta hai.dats wat i think ke communication is very important for a successful marriage.communication hoga to understanding hogi- understanding hogi to ghar ki management ache tareqe se ho sake gi. aur jab ghar ki management hogi tab aik misali family kehlai ja sakti hai. aur yehi to target hai.

Thank you for the appreciation Rahen sis.
    Dream, I do.

aap always welcome brother.

money n love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    wOrK SmaRt NoT HaRd......

U need both love and sex to keep your marriage succesful ,
    love with out sex wont go for long as one cant survive with out food and sex
    and sex for the sake of sex with no love is just lust ...

the true definition of sex is making love....

Thank you for the definition funlover. To me, sex does not matter.
    Dream, I do.

I had a v detailed discussion about it, right here on DT, long time back. Endurer, Kainaat, Rahen and all others NICE JOB!

Well, as Kainaat puts it very precisely and made a valid point as far as money is concerned (as long as you have the basic amenities..so on). So did Endurer ( Love garnishes a relationship, but it's money which fuels it). What really matters is how much (money) is enough?

I believe very strongly where there's love, miraculous things happen. With love comes everything be it care, understanding or trust.You care to share only if you truly love someone. Love is the basic ingredient in any relationship. Not just that I believe until and unless you are truly in love, the passion that ignites the sex drive dies down sooner or later.

I'd like to quote Khalil Gibran here..."It is wrong to think that love comes from long companionship and persevering courtship. Love is the offspring of spiritual affinity and unless that affinity is created in a moment, it will not be created for years or even generations".

In short, I believe, you don't need to be on the same wavelength to succeed in marriage. You just need to be able to ride each other's waves.

So I'd say LOVE makes your life worth living for.

God Bless!
    “Other than my own soul I never found a faithful friend, other than my own heart I never found a confidant.” - Zaheer-ud-din Muhammad Babar

right :up;
    agree with u