Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Egg - Veg or Non Veg

This Topic seems to be Funny right

So Lets get start.

Is egg considered vegetarian ?
    As Aslan said "Pointer for debate: consider eggs that do not have embryos (unfertilised)"

Do not bring in your personal attacks here and strictly no spam.

Please Reply and rate my topic.
    Thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What has egg got to do with vegetables? Oh yes, I am a non-veg.
    Dream, I do.

hmm..Egg is an veggie bro..since the input is all vegggie for it..Ill paste the science backing soon..

P.S.--Waths with u r rate my post recently..Wanna b a Khan !!

Eggs......protein unlimited. Veg or non-veg...east or west andays are the best...

Eat Eggs Everyday

Non-veg i think..........

neither veg nor non-veg :bg: they are capable of developing into a new bird/chicken/insect/reptile e.t.c. but they are strictly not a vegetable.

Looking forward to the scientific reasoning, Yunus bro.
    Dream, I do.

Hello Life is growing in that egg!!! anything that could have a face is considered NON-Veg!!!! Eggs ewwwwwwwwww its like eating a little birdy ewwwwwwwwww (yes im Vegan).....

Confused bro,

Ofcourse ur a veggie...but this topic isnt on veg or nonveg--Its on Egg As veg or nonveg...

Coming to i t...

I think mat eould have to specify if hes talking abt the Chicken's egg only or all the ones...

Because the chickens egg is the only veg egg..i meand Birds actually..Rest i all Nonveg..

TC Guyz !!

Quote Originally Posted by mytonse @ Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:27 am
    Confused bro,

Ofcourse ur a veggie...but this topic isnt on veg or nonveg--Its on Egg As veg or nonveg...

Coming to i t...

I think mat eould have to specify if hes talking abt the Chicken's egg only or all the ones...

Because the chickens egg is the only veg egg..i meand Birds actually..Rest i all Nonveg..

TC Guyz !!
    Err u mean sis -- yah i know ur talking about eggs --- but do explain how an egg laid by a chicken can be considered veggie since in that egg there is a little chicky being born......

Ul;l be on my side soon enough lady.Sry for the mistaken Identity.Dost.No sis sry.Well Veg or non veg is decided on what factors you tell me that..I ll continue it then !!

Quote Originally Posted by confuzed @ Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:04 am
    Hello Life is growing in that egg!!! anything that could have a face is considered NON-Veg!!!! Eggs ewwwwwwwwww its like eating a little birdy ewwwwwwwwww (yes im Vegan).....
    can that be said for semen too?

The life process in eggs starts after the third day when kept at 37 Cel.
    Dream, I do.