Thread: Paktel GSM Sucks!!

I have had enough of this bogus Paktel GSM. Dude their services are now competing mobilink pakistan in the lamest company contest.

Everytime I try to call someone it just throws a 'network busy' error back at my face. The sms's that I send from paktel are either not delivered or they die in the que.

They are putting too much 'free / cheap' in their offerings ala; free paktel-to-paktel calls or cheap international calls. I'm not using that new package either, yet I am suffering from their pathetic downtime.

If you are looking for a reliable cellular company, go sign up for warid telecom. Rest is just CRAP!
    Dream, I do.

telenor is the best no network problem ... low call rate to the same network as well as to any other network

Endurer..I ahve a ARY Digital chan..Telenot and Ufone..have anice composition adveryisement..i would buy their sims for their sond..if not the services !!

Telenor & ufone are putting up on their ads way too much in an effort to climb up at the back of mobilink.

Warid, despite being a little expensive when compared to other providers, is by far the most reliable company to do business with. Their network signals stay at a high 4 even in remote areas & their customer services are just exceptionally fabtastic.
    Dream, I do.

Thats Good..But the new package frm Telenot..

Telenor TALKSHAWK !!

HOw abt it...I am no ADVIS POFF buyer myself.>!!