Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: !! PC Helpdesk Section !!

Salaamz Dtians,

We are here to support any Pc problems you are suffering.POst your problem and get your answer.

M.Y.TONSE

sure i will when i will face any problem.
    right now shukar al hamdAllah i dont have any.

nice start

I m trying to format ma pc which has windows xp and after i boot ur cd option and it checks everything...i get this on ma display....

Stop:C00000221 Unknown\Hard error\systemroot\system32\ntdll.dll

if u want any info....then let me know..i will provide...

This error arises when the system files are getting copied right.

If so the case obtain a new copy of Windows Xp.The Cd is errored at that file.

Specify where does the screen emerge if this is not what you enquired ?

the windows cd is working fine on other computer....that means the cd is fine...

the window emerges after i press any key to boot cd later when it does its some kind of system checking...

Sometimes it is possible that a certain CD drive doesnt read a CD too well if it is errored.You try with a another CD.

I cant recall any option to boot later ????
    Boot from CD/Boot from Hardisk !

wat i meant waz...
    after i press any key to boot...and then the computer reads all the data...and then this msg emerges...

well da error is related to the hardware issue .. n e wayz .. i know a workaround .. it might help u .. wen u boot from the CD .. look out for a place where it says ke press F6 if you want to install another scsi driver etc .. just press F7 .. hopefully it would skip the copying bit .. and after that proceed as normal ..

hope it'll help
    aye dil tu tanhaiyon main rehne ka AaDi hoja.. jinhein tu yaad karta hai wo bare masroof rehte hain..

Thank you Aadi...i will try this one now...