Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Moving On? Is it possible?

one word: STUBBORN

I'm gonna give you some tough love here... it all comes down to whether or not YOU want to help yourself. Nobody else can help you adi bhai. ultimately, you are the only one that can make the decision to move on

and if there are more 'skeletons in your closet' that i don't know about...

Allah khair karay
    Get off my back

life is all about the options we take and each step counts.
    just say ur self many times dat "If Allah has brought me to this He will surely let me go through this"- This helped me it might help u.

I understand love ko bhulaya nahi ja sakta- bahut mushkil hai bhulana
    lekin responsibilities ko chora bhi nahi ja sakta.our responsibility towards others.
    apne liye agar aap kuch nahi kar pa rahe to phir apno ke liye kuch kijeye aur woh yeh ke go ahead and dont stop even if u dont want to.

start compromising and try until u succeed :up;
    hum aap ko advice de sakte hain lekin guzarna aap ko hai. :givefl;
    i am not asking u to forget her but to go ahead and acheive ur dreams :ye; may be one day once again she will be wid u or better than her

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer @ Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:34 am
    Quote Originally Posted by NaUmAn aka Nomi 143 @ Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:20 pm
    moving on..yea HELL ITS POSSIBLE dude...i mean WTF like one cant move on just bcuz he/she was dumped by some 1...nah tht really sux..

life is so soo short..just enjoy your life every1..neva waste your life after a stupid person who ditched u ..the person who cant be with u and who left u aur aap uskay peechay apni life barbad ker rahay ho...i cant be one of htose stupid persons uff...

yeh to mera point of view hai lol... zara sa crazy hai but mein aisahi hoon
    ?

Read it again bro, we are not discussing betrayal here.

oh acha..well adeel yaar i just wanted to say tht i mean keh u just move on when u r betrayed i mean whats the other point..

chalo kheir..i mean to say keh its possible to move on when ur relations fades out and u can achieve anything u want i mean yea ..lol...u kno what i mean to say yaar samjha ker :ye;

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer @ Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:12 am
    Oh & please don't waste your energy telling me; time is the ultimate remedy.
    Bhaya...
    http://www.desitwist.com/signaturepics/sigpic8918_2.gif
    On the new avenue of life, searching out new horizons..

Lets get back to the topic (exclude me from the discussion, please). Is it possible to move on for a person who has lost everything in the process?
    Dream, I do.

what do u mean by 'lost everything in the process'?

if this person was a big part of ur life, then of course they will always be a memory for you, but how could u lose EVERYTHING?
    Get off my back

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer @ Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:34 pm
    Lets get back to the topic (exclude me from the discussion, please). Is it possible to move on for a person who has lost everything in the process?
    wat he/she has lost- as an example ????

mera best friend jis se pyar karta tha, us larki ne dhoka de diya, and he was madly in love with her, usko lagta tha ke ab woh kabhi usko bhula kar agay nai bhar sakta, lekin ab woh 90 % normal hai and he has realised ke zindagi aik larki par khatam nai ho jaati. It was a mistake and now he should move on, apne aur apne ird gird jo log hain unke liye.

Mera nai kahyaal koi bhi insaan aisa hai jo agay nai bhar sakta, masla hai uski will-power ka aur woh kya chahta hai. Kehne ko to woh move on karna chahta hai, lekin kya uske liye koshish bhi karta hai? apne dil mein baat rakhne se mostly log agay nai bhar sakte, unko aik sahare ki zaroorat hai, aur jab koi unhe samjhta hai to woh agay bhi bhar sakte hain, kyounke 3rd person ka point-of-view aur care bahot important hoti hai, kyounke woh emotions se nai dimagh se sochte hain.

is liye main kahoongi 100 % possible hai, bas will-power chhaiye aur himmat, ya kisi ka saath.
    Bhulana Sakoo Gay Mujhe Bhool Kar Tum
    Mein Aksar Tumhein Yaad Ati Rahongi
    Kabhi Khuwab Ban Kar Kabhi Yaad Ban Kar
    Mein Neendein Tumhari Churati Rahongi

salaam.

Endurer...i will keep my answer short, so here goes: NO.

after losing the one you loved you cannot move on. I mean maybe you will find someone (with "you" i just mean in general not specifically you ok you can spend the rest of your life with or something like that but the memory of that 1st love will remain in your heart forever. that was your true love.
    In this hard life we lose our loved ones due to a lot of things like death (worse case scenario)/ betrayal/ envy/jealousy/nazr of others etc etc etc.
    if it is death that has parted loved ones, then if you are lucky you can find someone again while u leest expect it and then you can love this person and be together. ofcourse this person will not take the place of your passed love but she/he will fill a certain gap in your heart and make living live without your passed love so much easier. then you can move on in a way that you still live your life and make new memories with this love you have found (again). but theer will always remain a part that you have lost in life and you just live that part no matter how hard it is.

Anyway if you have lost your love due to some other reason. i mean the person is still around but u r just not together anymore it will be very hard to move on and in my opinion you can not move on. its too hard.

I hope my reply made any sense. and if you need clarification please dont hesistate and ask. if you have some issues on your mind then feel free to talk about it or ask advice (even if it is not for yourself).
    and if it was just a question in general i hope my answer was sufficient.

Rani, your friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Kainaat @ Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:15 pm

is liye main kahoongi 100 % possible hai, bas will-power chhaiye aur himmat, ya kisi ka saath.
    agree