Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Moving On? Is it possible?

i absolutely agree wid u Rani sis
    Get off my back

Hina & Rahen sis: It can be anything that he/she holds dear. Take integrity as an example.

Sobia sis: khud ko ia halat se nikalna murdey ko qabar se nikalne k mutaradif hey.

Rani sis: I second your opinion, well said sis.

Finding another certain someone to fill in the vacuum is a suicide. No matter how hard you try to move on or forget the person you once loved (still love) that feeling will keep on returning. It haunts me to even think about doing that, I can't doom someone's life, knowing that I can't remain sincere with her. The best I can do now (in an effort to move on) is to thank the Almighty for blessing me with sheer tranquility and affections after 19 straight years. Now that he has decided to take it away, It's my job to spread the same (platonic) love.
    Dream, I do.

u make me want to cry bhayya. just be as happy as humanly possible and think positive :console:

everything that needs to be said was done by Rani sis. she completely explained it all very well.
    Get off my back

I am rocking, on the rocks though

umm hmm don't even think about doing that.
    Dream, I do.

that's nice...always keep smiling like dat
    Get off my back

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer @ Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:22 am

Finding another certain someone to fill in the vacuum is a suicide. No matter how hard you try to move on or forget the person you once loved (still love) that feeling will keep on returning. It haunts me to even think about doing that, I can't doom someone's life, knowing that I can't remain sincere with her. The best I can do now (in an effort to move on) is to thank the Almighty for blessing me with sheer tranquility and affections after 19 straight years. Now that he has decided to take it away, It's my job to spread the same (platonic) love.
    wat u have to say agar someone around u in ur real life finds herself to be in love wid u and she says it to u or how will a person like who has lost everything react/respond when he finds one gal to be having some of the same qualities like the one he/she previously loved.

1) It's impossible for someone to come up and propose me 2) even if someone transgresses, I know how to show them the barricade.

Speaking for myself, It's just not possible for me to seek or otherwise appreciate someone's fondness. I am much of an isolated person and I cannot / will not be enamoured. Period.

It's not the qualities/looks that makes you fall in love, or do they? well not at least in my case.
    Dream, I do.

may i ask why u baracade urself?

why deprive urself of happiness? uncle stubborn.
    Get off my back

Adeel mera khayaal hai agar us larki ko patah ho na larke ke past ke bhare mein ya larke ko larki ke bhare mein aur aik doosre ko accept karte hain to aik achi zindagi ghuzar sakte hain, kyounke understanding main thing hoti hai.
    Aur ahista ahista understanding ho to pyaar ho hio jaata hai

aur woh love marriages jo ke pyar par based thin aur thore arse baad khatam ho gayi unka kya? pyar to unhe bhi tha. Jab woh move on kar sakte hain to woh larka/larki kyoun nai´, jo yeh sochte hain hum nai kar sakte?
    Bhulana Sakoo Gay Mujhe Bhool Kar Tum
    Mein Aksar Tumhein Yaad Ati Rahongi
    Kabhi Khuwab Ban Kar Kabhi Yaad Ban Kar
    Mein Neendein Tumhari Churati Rahongi

Love alone cannot galvanize happiness in a person, there are many different factors involved in the process that arouse happiness.

I have lived an underprivileged (anti-social & immiscible) life so far & thats what keeps us parallel to each & other.

What if obstinacy makes me happy? What if I enjoy nuisance? That doesn't make me a stereotype & you can now label me as sick person the world has ever soon.

Now that just made me smile again.
    Dream, I do.