Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Expenditure of President General Pervez Musharaff?

Well i dont know enough deeper k Pakistan ka kitna loan tha
    but i know k now its going to over cuz this time special ammount is placed to full fill the loan installments
    You know What i Mean!

internal aur external debt kafi barh chocka hai ....kaheen per parha tha ka external debt 40 Billion Dollars cross kar chocka hai ...aur internal ka nahi pata but wo be kafi hai...time mila tu mein exact data maloom kar k post kar longa..
    hey [username:48beee4c6e], i know whats on your mind

I look forward to that Majid Bhai.

Omer, can you name a few more "success" stories of Musharraf?
    Dream, I do.

Well brother His success stories are tooo much but it depends on a person if he/she believe on that or not.
    Let me tell u some big goals of Musharff, which are only done by him since any other President, do in History of Pakistan.

1) Its very First time in Pakistan that standard of a human is increased to a high level as compare to back years. I can define that with few examples:

1) Production of A.C increased to a high rate even then demand of Pakistan is not fulfill.
    2) TV sets Produced or Assembled here in Pakistan is increased to double of its present amount even than its not meeting the demands.
    3) Every day opening of new motorcycle plant and inauguration of new companies showing a high demand of Motorcycle.

Now tell me where are all these A.C going, Who buys the TV sets, who is now able to buy the Motorcycles so easily???

Yes itz it that Standard of each person in Pakistan is increased he is now getting the fruits 4 all he done.

Now the Standard of ppl are increase due to Increase due to following reasons:

Increased Job opportunities
    Free Education
    Special Scholarship for young gurls studying at school
    Special allowance for teachers teaching at far of places
    Building of Schools and New IT institutions
    Extract of Electricity and Gas for each little Village and Town
    Advance Communication Methods
    New mode of Conveyance
    A Huge Improvement in Field Of Information Technology
    Providing patrol and gas at low prices
    Semi privatizations of some sectors

So these areas some points which increased the standard of living by increasing the pay facilities and by giving the jobs to jobless people.

Other than these due to his policies and presidency Now Pakistan is secured for the first time.
    Pakistan is now producing the Fighting Jets as already it exports its training Aircrafts making money
    Recently the productions of Submarine “Hamzah” Shows that Pakistan have enough some to produce Defense for their country. If someone else present at his seat definitely he use money to buy the defense from other countries other than giving opportunities to ppl of Pakistan.
    People in Pakistan can do anything but they need only some courage an investment of time. Our previous leaders didn’t want Go through these they just simply Spend money and buy expensive things.
    That is all big changes i saw in him and previous leaders.
    Tell me if he had got any Property any factory and industry any bungalow or anything else?? Definitely NO!
    And ur previous leaders such as Benazir She has Billions and Billions of Money at Foreign places A lots of Industries Bungalows and etc. We didn’t go far back just see what did Mr.Sharif done did he conducted the Government ?????
    These ppl just want that the seat to sit on and making money.

I am not saying that he is the perfect man. he also have some negative points but they are not as false like the previous one. But that’s enough much for Promotion and success
    or Promotion and success
    You know What i Mean!

[quote="Endurer @ Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:06 am"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream boy @ Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:57 pm
    1) Its very First time in Pakistan that standard of a human is increased to a high level as compare to back years. I can define that with few examples
    Standard increased? how can you say that? Quality of life sucks here at Pakistan.

1) Production of A.C increased to a high rate even then demand of Pakistan is not fulfill.
    2) TV sets Produced or Assembled here in Pakistan is increased to double of its present amount even than its not meeting the demands.
    3) Every day opening of new motorcycle plant and inauguration of new companies showing a high demand of Motorcycle. Now tell me where are all these A.C going, Who buys the TV sets, who is now able to buy the Motorcycles so easily???
    Do you believe that production of Air conditioners or television sets or motor cycles are doing us any favor? Is this what life is all about? All of these materialistic possessions are largely leased from banks or installment corps hence making the life (and the standard of it) more absurd. A person who used to save some money to buy a bike now directly approaches towards a leasing company in order to lease a 800cc+ car. Now if my math is right.. a person who earns rs 20000 a months and spends 15000 to pay the installments is obviously under deep waters.

As per the State bank of Pakistan, the inflation rate was a whooping 6.8% in the month of July, 2006 just on food items alone (more than 9% in (overall) 2005). Can you live a healthy life with just 20K rs a month? Now lets circumnavigate towards the public services offered by the government of Pakistan.

How many times do you have to visit a government office or a police station just to get your case registered? Do not forget the ever increasing demands of these government officers when it comes to bribery. 70 odd or so tv channels, so-called freedom of speech, number of tv sets e.t.c. does nothing to a nation which has struggled for the entire of it's life.

Now the Standard of ppl are increase due to Increase due to following reasons:

Increased Job opportunities
    Where?

Free Education
    What about the 'quality' of that education? child abuse in those free government funded schools? Will you send your son to such a school? honest answers please.

Special Scholarship for young gurls studying at school
    We need to cope with our largely man-dominated society.

Special allowance for teachers teaching at far of places
    That allowance is? another 10US$ per month!!

Building of Schools and New IT institutions
    Can you name a few of those government funded schools? I don't see them in my area.

Extract of Electricity and Gas for each little Village and Town
    & the oscar of all the lamest reasons goes to this one. Haven't you read news on the power outages in Karachi (the backbone of economy & the biggest city of Pakista) that last for another 8+ hours? My village (located just 30 KM from one of the largest Pakistani cities) awaits natural gas supply since 1947.

Advance Communication Methods
    Dialup internet? 128K (self-proclaimed-broadband) internet connection that limits you to 1GB/month & costs 1000 rs & around 10K setup charges? The only positives I see in this sector are overseas telecom corps investing here. Then again, their services suck & PTA doesn't seem to give a dime towards public complaints or concerns.

New mode of Conveyance
    Whats that?

A Huge Improvement in Field Of Information Technology
    How HUGE is huge?

Providing patrol and gas at low prices
    Now you must be kidding. Petrol prices are at an all time high. 100% increase, I must say.

Semi privatizations of some sectors
    Can I name the privatization of our steel mill here? Read this one: http://archive.gulfnews.com/articles.../10059354.html

Majid bhai will (or, may) provide more info on it.

Other than these due to his policies and presidency Now Pakistan is secured for the first time. Pakistan is now producing the Fighting Jets as already it exports its training Aircrafts making money. Recently the productions of Submarine “Hamzah” Shows that Pakistan have enough some to produce Defense for their country. If someone else present at his seat definitely he use money to buy the defense from other countries other than giving opportunities to ppl of Pakistan.
    Defense Budget: $4.26 billion (2005 est.) & it is 3.9% of our overall GDP. We need bread & butter & not just nukes sales to Iran or North Korea to help us stabalize our economy/ raise the living standards.

People in Pakistan can do anything but they need only some courage an investment of time.
    No doubt about that. It's the facilities & resources that they need to do something, which is unfortunately not being provided by this goverment.

Our previous leaders didn’t want Go through these they just simply Spend money and buy expensive things.
    That is all big changes i saw in him and previous leaders.
    I believe in the present & the future.

Tell me if he had got any Property any factory and industry any bungalow or anything else?? Definitely NO!
    Musharraf? What makes you think like that?

I am not saying that he is the perfect man. he also have some negative points but they are not as false like the previous one. But that’s enough much for Promotion and success or Promotion and success
    There are more negatives than positives. Period!
    Dream, I do.

Brother i realy apologize for wat u said and tahts really true but tell me that how the life there sucks ???
    What the ppl there want?? Did they want k Musharaff came to them and give them Job or high standard or education?
    No tahts not the way to blam Musharaff? How ppl get the High Standards? Simply they have courage tos tudy they to hard work they didnt get themself involved in Bad things?
    Now i dnt thinmk that its Musharaff's responsibilty to Make them away for that?
    PPl here just know how to blame there leaders on even just a little mistake.

Well brothere u must accept that its never been so easy and cheap in pak to communivate withh each other the opening of new govenment and private companies bringa lot of Competition for price and Quality.

in field of it much tax is reduced and promotion is given in sector by just a rise of It Towerz in Lahore.

u must compare that Budget with previous years and also check the more demand of Defense

Well brother u musta ccept that Patrol is still cheap as compare to ur neighbour countries like India where Patrol is expensive comparitvely to pak and still now the Govt. is making amount to fulfill the demad and to give fixed prices while the companies are demanding for incerase in rates

Ya i realize that its Fault of Govt. to privatize the Steel mil at such a low price but same here its usefull as u may seen in PTCl

[quote]
    No doubt about that. It's the facilities & resources that they need to do something, which is unfortunately not being provided by this goverment. [quote\]

well which gobernment that of Musharaff?

Brother a s u say abt ur village i dont know how is that but wat i know is that my village is abt 80 to 90 Miles frm Faisalabad and there chidren are provided with each every facility of city andeven the internet is there
    Well its is not equla foe everyone it may took some time

Tell me one thing the ppl if they increase the Rate of electricity then ppl cry for that also then wat should they do they dont have enough resources to provide electricity

he definitely need some time to set all that matters properly but some reason cut his way such as the opposition the security the terror neighbour fights and such things
    No one b4 him him could manage the govt in such a way.

I think Expenditure for all these reasons is Ok and allowed cuz he is against the terrorism and he defineitely needs securitya nd resources to stop the terror.

Brother i am sorry that i cant give enough source with all that reason cuz i didnt know much abt Pak and its ppl but ya i just have a liitle knowledgs for politics and that is wat i m shairing with u
    You know What i Mean!

Well brother u musta ccept that Patrol is still cheap as compare to ur neighbour countries like India where Patrol is expensive comparitvely to pak and still now the Govt. is making amount to fulfill the demad and to give fixed prices while the companies are demanding for incerase in rates
    Lets compare ..whats the great job Mushi govt is doing in this regard

Barrel = 42 gallons = 159 litres

Price of 1 barrel of crude oil in Rs = $ 75 x Rs 60 = Rs 4500 (internation market mein $71 per ja rha hai but hum $75 suppose kar laaithay hain)

Freight Premium = $2.16 x Rs60 = Rs129.6

Handling, Bank & LC charges & Marine Insurance @ 0.9% = Rs 40.5

Wharfage charges @ 3.85% = Rs 173.25

Oil Companies Margin @ 3.5% = Rs 157.5

Price of 1 barrel of oil = Rs 4500 + 129.6 + 40.5 + 173.25 + 157.5 = Rs 5000.85

Refining Cost @ 10% = Rs 500.08

Price of 1 barrel of refined petrol = Rs 5500.93

Hence price of 1 litre of petrol = 5500.93/159 = Rs 34.59 per litre

Excise duty @ Rs0.88 per litre

Add 15% GST = Rs4.20 per litre

Dealers Commission @ 4.0% = 1.13/liter

Price per litre of petrol = Rs 34.59 + Rs0.88 + Rs4.20 + 1.13 ps = Rs 40.8

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ye ek saal purane comparision hai...mein ney sirf value chane ki hain...agar new budget mein koi tax lagay hoon tu i dont know...but still itna farq nahi partha
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mera khyal hai ka petrol 57-60 ki range mein hoga kaheen... abb khud daik lo ka Govt kini subsidized rate per petrol sale ker rahi hai

Brother i realy apologize for wat u said and tahts really true but tell me that how the life there sucks ???
    What the ppl there want?? Did they want k Musharaff came to them and give them Job or high standard or education?
    No tahts not the way to blam Musharaff? How ppl get the High Standards? Simply they have courage tos tudy they to hard work they didnt get themself involved in Bad things?
    Now i dnt thinmk that its Musharaff's responsibilty to Make them away for that?
    PPl here just know how to blame there leaders on even just a little mistake.
    Points hain..
    1 How the life sucks?
    2. Governement is not responsible for people jobs, high standards living style and Educations.

Pehle athay hain education ki taraf...Free and standard ki education provide karna government ka kaam hotha hai..But pakistan mein education k standard ban gaye hain..Top logon k bachay Europe mein parthay hain ya per yaheen per A O aur pata nahi konsay level mein parthay hain. Jahan per urdu mein baat karna be mana hotha hai. Usually 2-3 lakh year fee hothi hai
    Per a jathay hain Thousands of English Medium Private schools. Jin mein upper middle class k log parthay hain. 35000 say layker 100000 tak k yearly Fee hothi hai
    Per lower middle class k leye a jathay hain Private school ..jin ki 15000-30000 fee a jathi hai..
    Per a jathay hain Govt Schools. Jin ka koi medium he nahi hotha hai...Hardly 1000 mein say 1 student kissi achay college university tak pahoonch jatha hai..and usually fee ki waja say wo education be poori nahi kartha.
    Ess education system say ek Class based system create ho rha hai...

Abb Govt keya kar rahi hai ess regard mein..App Roshni daal lena

secondly health ka a jatha hai..Govt hospital jawoo ..wohaan per doctor RS 5 mein daik laitha hai aur per lowest standard wali companies ki costly medicine prescribe kar daitha hai...BTW India mein wohi medicine 400-500% sasthi milthi hai.

Security a jathi hai.. tu na tu koi police say mehfooz hai..aur ek new trend k tehat agencies aur fauj be logon ko uta lethi hai jinka per pata be nahi chaltha...choor dakoo tu per be bata daithay hain ye Wardi walay dakoo kuch batate be nahi.

Logon k high standard k leye govt he Planning karthi hai..Opportunities create karthi hai... but So called last year pakistan mein 800$ per capita income ka sunna tha...Still hamari 45% abadi ghareeb hai ..that is Less then 1-2$ Income per day.
    Laiken per be Last 5 years mein Wheat ki price mein 100%(RS 80) , Sugar price 122%(22), milk 66% (RS 12), cooking oil 40% (RS 22), daals of different kind 68-133% (Rs 17-40) Izzafa howa hai.
    Bijli mein 3.25/unit izzafa howa hai, Gas mein be koi 100% say zyada izzafa howa hai...Education per jithni cost athi hai...Medical per jithni cost athi hai..aur baqi be kafi saar cheezien hai..ye kis tarah manage hongi? Jabka 45% population poverty line say neechay hai.

Baqi jo communication ka rates cheap hoye hain tu ess mein Government ka koi kamal nahi hai...Saari dunya mein yahi ho raha hai but still pakistan un chand ek countries mein say hai jo Local call be pay karthay hain.

Electric city ka jab koi plant lagtha hai tu 50 years ki planning ki jathi hai...Pakistan mein kahan hai ya planning? jab ye karachi electric supply corporaton ko out source kar rahay thay tab keya ye nahi socha tha ka Group k pass itne funds be hain ka nahi ka wo Demand poori karne k leye koi new plant be laga lein gay ka nahi ..?

Brother aapk president k pass koi planning nahi hai sewaye apni Badshahat ko bachne k.

the security the terror neighbour fights and such things
    No one b4 him him could manage the govt in such a way.

I think Expenditure for all these reasons is Ok and allowed cuz he is against the terrorism and he defineitely needs securitya nd resources to stop the terror.
    Brother ye Terrorism hai kahan per? Karachi Blasts mein say tu koi nahi pakra gaya..jabka Waziristan mein tens of thousands army pari hoyi hai...Balouchistan mein be yahi ho raha hai. Itni Army aur Artillery ko move karne per be amount kharach hothi hai..Jabka Na he balouchistan say aur na he Waziristan say hamko koi khatra hai..ye Paisa kissi aur cheez mein kion nahi lagaya jatha?

aur be kafi kuch hai but sirf ek Example daitha hoon jab Sweeden k ek minister ko Qatal kar diya gaya tha..tu unki Government ney Parliment say security maangi thi..aur akhir mein koi security nahi di gayi aur kaha gaya ka Bahadar logon ko politics mein ana chahye ..Buzdil logon ko nahi.

kafi sakht neend ayi hoyi hai..ess leye kuch zyada pata nahi chala ka keya leka hai aur keya nahi...kuch samajh mein nahi aye tu pooch lena..