Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Expenditure of President General Pervez Musharaff?

Bhai jan i m not talking abt these big things i m talkig abt these little things abt which u told me abv like facilities given to ppl of Pak.And expenditures of their own
    You know What i Mean!

Bro i think ek chota sa comparision mein ek previous post mein dhay chocka hoon...Pre musharraf Rate keya thay..aur Musharraf Regime mein rates keya ho gaye hain....RS & %age diff kitna a rha hai...Please check that.....

Haan Mobile uss waqat 10s of thousands mein miltha tha..aur connection be

Ek columnist k mutabiq cheezon k rates aise barh rahay hain jaise Logon k pass her hafthay bahoot say paisa atha ja raha hai..aur wo Sabziyoon aur daloon k khareedne k shooq mein din raat market k chakur kaat rahay hain
    hey [username:48beee4c6e], i know whats on your mind

[quote]Bro i think ek chota sa comparision mein ek previous post mein dhay chocka hoon...Pre musharraf Rate keya thay..aur Musharraf Regime mein rates keya ho gaye hain....RS & %age diff kitna a rha hai...Please check that..... [\quote]

Sorry i cant understand
    You know What i Mean!

ooh sorry ...Mein kuch aur samjha...

abt which u told me abv like facilities given to ppl of Pak
    tora say explain karien..

aur jahan tak expenditure ka taluq hai tu mein check kar k batadonga. Currently meray pass koi exact information nahi hain.
    hey [username:48beee4c6e], i know whats on your mind

Ok brother
    i just want to know abt the differnce in basic facilities
    You know What i Mean!

I have received this email... can anyone here please validate it?

=================================================
    Salary & Govt. Concessions for a Member of NATIONAL ASSEMBLY (MNA)

Monthly Salary : Rs. 120,000 to 200,000

Expense for Constitution per month : Rs.100,000

Office expenditure per month : Rs.140,000

Traveling concession (Rs. 8 per km) : Rs.48,000
    (For a visit to ISLAMABAD & return: 6000 km)

Daily BETA during Assembly meets : Rs.500

Charge for 1 class (A/C) in train : Free (For any number of times)

(All over PAKISTAN)

Charge for Business Class in flights : Free for 40 trips / year

(With wife or P.A.)
    Rent for Govt hostel any where: Free

Electricity costs at home : Free up to 50,000 units

Local phone call charge : Free up to 1,70,000 calls.

TOTAL expense for a MNA per year : Rs. 32,000,000

TOTAL expense for 5 years : Rs. 1,60,000,000

For 534 MNA, the expense for 5 years : Rs.8,54,40,000,000 (more than 900 cores)
    Dream, I do.

MNA Expenditure...

I don't know if it is right or not, however, what I do know is that a expenditure sheet similar to this with almost the same figures was printed in DAWN about 2 months ago, and that no one said any thing to refute the statements made in the letter. No letter, not even one from the government, said that the information was bogus. So I guess we can take it to be accurate...

Our hard earned money is being wasted on these ********? Holy marx! Thats half a million US$ per year.
    Dream, I do.

Thats not the half of it....

Those are only the public figures, what even the government accepts exist. Their earnings from less official channels is not even known. My bet is, they easily take a million dollars per year from the tax payers money...

MNA Houses! What next...

It seems that even now, the MNAs are not happy. I just read a report that a 100, HUNDRED, houses have been approved for construction for MNAs and their families. Good God, what next...
    I wonder where the money for them will be found from...

Ofcourse, I'm assuming that the government is going to pay for the construction and the land... Maybe I'm wrong, but since the report made no mention of the MNAs spending any money out of their own pockets, I guess its not much to assume as I have done. Can anybody confirm this?