Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Expenditure of President General Pervez Musharaff?

Of course they won't be spending a dime out of their pockets for these luxurious houses. I cannot confirm it as of right now but will update you as soon as I get my hands on a valid source.

One more thing; these houses will most probably be located at the F-XX area of Islamabad... real estate value of that particular area is anybody's guess now.
    Dream, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by theonejb, post: 170136
    Rs700,000 is spent daily for the running of the President House. Another Rs700,000 is spent at the Prime Minister’s residence.

My question, where does all this money come from when we don't have enough to provide the common man with water, generate enough electricity for the whole country, provide basic health facilities for every one, give the schools non-broken buildings, get teachers for those schools, get internet connectivity for the country, make good public libraries, etc...
    :x
    How can you be so sure about this statement that Rs 700,000 is spent daily for running PH n PMH ??

???? ??? ?? ??? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ??? ????? ??? ??? ???? ??? ??? ???? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?? ??? ???? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?????? ???? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?????????? ?? ?????? ?? ????? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ?????

???? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ???? ????? ????? ????? ???? ????? ???? ????????? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???? ????? ?????? ???? ?????? ?? ????? ???? ???? ???? ??? ??? ???? ????? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ???? ?? ????? ??? ???

http://www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/pakistan/s...llars_ra.shtml
    Dream, I do.