Thread: Katrina Kaif refuses to marry Salman Khan

You may call it a 20-20 of another kind. While the brawny star Salman is pushing forty, his beautiful girlfriend Katrina is still in her twenties, which makes her the perfect contender for bollywood crown. Though Khan has avoided the middle-age spread till now but the fact remains that he is not getting any younger. When he last appeared in front of media, for 'Shaadi Karke Phas Gaya Yaar' promotion, we heard him voicing his opinion about marriage- the topic he generally evaded throughout his career. Apparently, Salman thinks it's time for him to settle down. "Marriage is quite a funny thing. Ekta Kapoor is raking moolah out of it," he said. "Everyone says it's the best thing to get married and I say, 'Yeah right. Maybe I should try it one of these days." But his beloved seems to have other plans. The priority for Katrina at the moment is to carve a niche for herself in Bollywood and get out of Salman’s shadow.

And then there is a married actor, also a close friend of Kat, who is motivating her to get more involved with her career. And this is obviously not going down too well with Salman.

The good news is that the couple is trying to iron out their differences. Let’s hope the pressure doesn’t get to them and they sort out their differences pretty soon.
    Dream, I do.

Oh thats a hot news bad luck

ohhhhh bechara sulman khan

kis kis se hath dhoye ga???
    wOrK SmaRt NoT HaRd......

Well, I think Salman's been on the pinnacle and the saying- I came, I saw and I conquerd- befits his career graph but every time he falls for someone (the saying) turns into- I came, I saw and I conq...errr.
    “Other than my own soul I never found a faithful friend, other than my own heart I never found a confidant.” - Zaheer-ud-din Muhammad Babar