Thread: -- Photoshop Tutorials Reloaded--

-- Photoshop Tutorials Reloaded--

Hello Friends, Lets Work on Photoshop.
    Code:
    I m Not Competing with Mytonse.I Started Because Right Now  i m working on Photoshop!
    LEts start with Basic First!

I m not a genius Nor a Master..so if there are Mistake Do Let me Know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

BASIC PS HELP GUIDE

1.Adobe.com
    Clicking on this will take you to the official site.
    Shortcut: None

2.Marquee tool
    For making selections on the image. You can select the whole image (ctrl+A), certain areas, move, copy or delete them.
    There are four marquee tools: rectangular, eliptical, single row and single column.
    Shortcut: M

3.Lasso tool
    Same purpose as the marquee tool, for making selections. You can select more complex areas with the lasso tool. You can also make selections of desired shape with this.
    There are three lasso tools; lasso, polygonal and magnetic.
    Shortcut: L

4.Crop tool
    Useful one. Changes the size of the image. Only the wanted part of the image is selected and the image is cropped by hitting the enter key.
    Shortcut: C

5.Healing brush tool
    For correcting imperfections. Similar to the clone stamp tool, but the cloned area masks the area already there.
    Shortcut: J

6.Clone stamp tool
    For cloning one area of an image to another place.
    Shortcut: S

7.Eraser tool
    Simply an eraser, used to get rid of any unwanted part of an image.
    Shortcut: E

8.Smudge / blur / sharpen tool
    Described by their names.
    The smudge tool smudges to blend images.
    The blur tool blurs, can be used to take a hard edge off something.
    The sharpen tool sharpens, can be used to sharpen the edges or a whole image, to make it look more crisp.
    Shortcut: R

9.Path Selection Tool
    Used for selecting paths made with the pen tool. You can alter the shape made with the pen tool by using the direct selection tool.
    Shortcut: A

10.Pen tool
    Used for making complex shapes. It's pretty hard to get hold of it. Needs a little practice.
    Shortcut: P

11.Notes tool
    For adding notes or audio annotations to parts of an image. Useful when you decide to return to an image later.
    Shortcut: N

12.Hand tool
    For moving about an image. Can be used to move your position on an image when zoomed in.
    Shortcut: H

13.Color picker
    For selecting a foreground and background colour.
    Foreground colours are what will be used on the brush and pencil and to fill the paint bucket tool.
    The background colour is used as a secondary colour. Used if you delete anything on the background layer. The foreground and background colours fade together in a gradient with the gradient tool.
    Shortcut: X (Switch foreground and background colours)
    Shortcut: D (Resets foreground and background colours to black and white)

14.Modes
    Standard mode is generally what you will work in. Quick mask mode is a more visual way of creating slections, and adding effects to them. Unlike using the marquee tool and feathering it, then having to fill it with a colour to see what the effect will look like, the quick mask mode lets you see what it looks like as you do it.
    Shortcut: Q

15.Screen modes
    Simply changes view of the workspace.
    Shortcut: F

16.Shift to ImageReady
    Opens ImageReady, shifts all layers for animation work.
    Shortcut: Shift + Ctrl + M

17.Move tool
    For moving either selections made with the marquee tool or moving whole layers.
    Shortcut: V

18.Magic wand tool
    Another selection tool. Specific areas of an image can be selected to move/cut, depending on the tolerance settings.
    Shortcut: W

19.Slice tool
    Used for slicing up images into different sections. You can save the slices as a web page, even if you have no knowledge of HTML =)
    Shortcut: K

20.Brush / Pencil tool
    For drawing and sketching. There are different varieties of brushes to use, all of which can have a different colour if you use the colour picker. The brush is mainly used for the background effects and the pencil for pixel art.
    Shortcut: B

21.History brush tool
    Allows you to undo specific parts of an image. It's Basically like using the undo button.
    Shortcut: Y

22.Paint bucket / gradient tool
    The paint bucket tool is used to fill large areas of an image with a colour or pattern. The gradient tool is used to apply a gradient accross an image.
    Shortcut: G

23.Dodge / burn / sponge tool
    For toning images. The dodge tool lightens an image, the burn tool darkens it, the sponge tool desaturates it.
    Shortcut: O

24.Type tool
    For adding text to images.
    There are four type tools; horizontal, vertical, horizontal mask, vertical mask
    Shortcut: T

25.Shape / line tool
    Used for drawing lines and shapes like rectangle. ellipse, polygon etc
    Shortcut: U

26.Eyedropper tool
    Used for selecting exact colours from an image on the workspace.
    Shortcut: I

27.Zoom tool
    For zoming in and out of an image. To get fine detail on some images, zoom in.
    Shortcut: Z
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

wawww- good start :up;
    nice Bluehacks.

i am not competetion either bro..I am indebted to ur legacy toward me.>Carry on..I am extremly busy ..ill say more when ill be back..