Page 244 of 244 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244
Results 2,431 to 2,437 of 2437

Thread: Feelings Cafe II

Alhamdulilah bohat behter hoon ab Aap sunao?

I am hungry right now; thanks to the juicy invitations
    Dream, I do.

good mroning everyone.
    feeling tired but on the whole OK i guess
    A smile may heal wounds

Quote Originally Posted by spotlesssoul, post: 365052
    If you don't mind my asking, then what actually made you disappointed siso?

Am quite better now Alhamdullilah It's like i suddenly realised that it's been really enough!:frown; If Allah has chosen me among crown of creations, then there must be some proper reason behind my existance. Aur wo Allah mujh se poora karva ke rahe ga har haal mein! So i better BEHAVE like a human and not like errr...
    Its hard to put into words..because its more of me going on an intuition and its hard to rely on...but its more of 'who' not what... I know that through people change or drift apart, but its not even that, even though it feels like it at times...

I think i just miss this person..because we hardly see each other anymore or talk..where before it used to be we were together almost every weekend..but now it just seems that they ARE always busy, and I know that they do have things going on [summer classes]..but still...Ionno i'm just being a girl...lol..all emotional and all

Hi every1
    I m fine but facing a very big problem because my bro some medical problem 2nd time for Visa process...now we purchase visa 2nd time for him but again badluk for him this time also he can't come due to this problem...Pls pray for me for coming out this situation and find some alternate for him...

Too much tension...
    MYK
    www.enjoymenttube.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/pages/Enjoyment-Tube/227697370623550?ref=hl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Numb! Where Am I ?
    You know What i Mean!

hello everyone
    feelin a bit tired...probably age factor:P
    A smile may heal wounds

In this farewell there’s no blood, there's no alibi because I’ve drawn regret for the truth of a thousand lies. So, let mercy come and wash away what I’ve done.

I’ve faced myself to cross out what I’ve become - Erase myself and let go of what I’ve done.

RIP, feelings cafe II.
    Dream, I do.