Page 3 of 244 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Feelings Cafe II

MashAllah Allah Aapko hamesha khush rakhay Bhai :giveflower;

I have composed myself yet again Thankoo Allah Jee for helping me out yet again
    http://www.desitwist.com/signaturepics/sigpic8918_2.gif
    On the new avenue of life, searching out new horizons..

Iam feeling good

Aaj yahan pe itne dino ke baad itni teeeeez barish ho rahi hai

Dil kar raha hai barish mein hi khari raho

par its cooooold..lagta hai abhi se winter shoro hogaya :s

feeling good lakin dinner main dantain mom say kuch ziada he ho gaye iss lie thora sa kiska hota hai moOD

hmm hmm & hmm

pata nahi ajj kyun kuch kerne ka mood nahi ho raha :s
    Dream, I do.

Perhaps this is the right moment to write a few things about the post breakup experiences. So, lets start with desolateness.

I am still struggling to find a reason that could persuade me to live in this so called beautiful world. Much to my surprise, I have (as always) failed again. I am a diabolically screwed up, fucked up and confused person who is lost in the realm of that relationship I so lovingly cultivated and (much to my surprise) that someone special left behind is still thriving, punching me on the face, giving me a good fuck every single night. Unfortunately, I wont be able to get rid of myself by just purging my own emotions or by axing the neck off my very own shoulders. A better question now would be, what must I do to make all of you happy? Why do you always have to ask for something I can't really give up on? Your excuse: 'We want to see you happy'. God dammit people!! You want me to laugh at my own demise? I say, what for? Can you do the same too? Can you really laugh and stay cool when your mother of father or sister or brother or wife or husband is De-Ee-Ae-De DEAD or as good as dead to you?
    Dream, I do.

nasha hai aaj dekh le aake paas dekh le
    mazaa hai aaj dekh le aake paas dekh le
    khoye rahe duube rahe apne hi dhun mein
    baby o baby kiss me baby why dont u touch me baby :dj;

Woah! Iam so hyper at this moment

ajj khair se Pakistan acha perform ker hi raha tha to ab barish shuru ho gaye.. sarey match ka maza kharab hogeya :x
    Dream, I do.

Allhumdulillah. I am happy and satisfied with all Allah has blessed me with

Can't thank you enough my Lord It's a day to cherish :giveflower;

MashAllah Umm I am quite fine and happy today Though i am missing my class n school life badly I can never forget those golden moments
    http://www.desitwist.com/signaturepics/sigpic8918_2.gif
    On the new avenue of life, searching out new horizons..

I am feeling quite good today although i am really really bored at work :zzz;