Page 1 of 244 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Feelings Cafe II

We had a great time in the predecessor of this topic which is available Here for everyone if they want to read a few lines from the past.
    [hr:5a100cf8e2]
    The format is however modified in this second version of our cafe.

Sometimes the toughest thing about feelings can be sharing them with others. Just because it's hard to talk about feelings doesn't mean it isn't worth it. We have had received tremendous amount of support from our fellow friends who were there, giving us a shoulder to cry on.

Sharing your feelings helps you when your feelings are good and when they aren't so good. Sharing also helps you to get closer to people you care about and who care about you. When people talk about feelings, they sometimes use the word "emotions"

I hereby invite you to this hodgepodge of emotional discussions. Describe how are you feeling today at desi twist, feelings about any post / topic / member, feelings about current political situation, feelings you've felt out of the blue aka mood swings et al. Learn more and get help, provide suggestions or ask for them. At feelings cafe, there is someone always around to help you get out of emotional distress.

Request: Don't make it a visitors book. People from all around the world are going to read your posts therefore don't post unreasonable replies.

Abstain from posting two liners as such as: I am feeling ok, I am feeling good, I am feeling nothing e.t.c.
    Dream, I do.

woohoo I get to be the first one

I feel tired and sleepy. I have talked to so many ppl today.... very long convos on the internet... kind of worn me out.

okay that's more than a 2 liner
    Get off my back

Kaafi dinon baad aaj kuch satisfied hoon. Apne Allah ka jitna bhi shukar adaa karoon kam hai. Beshaq aap hamari saans se bhi ziyada qareeb aur har pukaar sunney walley mehirbaan hein Allah miyan!

feeling not soo good pplz

I m just Infatuated in just a dream !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am feeling like lonely i dont know whats happening to me

Currently like that:

i donno since wen some hopes r still left
    but y do i still remember u??
    i donno since weeennnnn
    de more ur far 4m me de more im closer 2 u
    but now im used 2 livin such a life
    i hav no regrets wid my life
    now im livin in dis blue sky
    ur lov is so strong keeps on increasin
    n ur mild voices keep on disturbin me
    thoughts r sooo deep dat my heart sinks
    n in my eyes dis sorrows dissapear
    but now im used 2 livin such a life
    all de thoughts r there
    all de thingz r there
    forget all of em
    erase all of em

Missinga lots of frndz and Couzin in New York
    You know What i Mean!

Ok Here I am..

Feeling fine right now Many of my beloveds are back in mood and so does of mine Plus i have got my confidence back...Though feeling pains in my body right now But that does not effect me at all now What i am feeling right now? Ummm...Thanking Allah for making everything a bit fine in my beloved's life...
    http://www.desitwist.com/signaturepics/sigpic8918_2.gif
    On the new avenue of life, searching out new horizons..

I am getting positive vibes from within myself & these are the signs of my most awaited come back at life. It's just about time for me to get my act together & consume the energies that I have stored for so long.

Mine & yours bewilderment ends tonight.
    Dream, I do.

Im feeling sad right now...

Kisi ki yaad aur koi purane friendz yaad aa rahe hain
    Jab se 10 class farigh ki hai unse baat hi nahi howi ...
    3 or 4 years ho gae hain...

Hope they're fine...

Why don't you give them a surprise visit?
    Dream, I do.

Coz woh is city mein nahi rehte...kisi aur jaagah chalein gae hain

Don't you have the telephone numbers or anything that could help you get in touch with them? You should be able to trace them, It's a small world afterall
    Dream, I do.