Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dream House

Dream House

Read the following questions, imagining the scenes in your mind, and write down the FIRST thing that you visualize. Do not think about the questions excessively. This is a relational psychology test and the answers given to the questions have been shown to have a relevance to values and ideals that we hold in our personal lives.

1. You are walking in the woods. Who are you walking with?

2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?

3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?

4. You walk deeper into the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe its size.

5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?

6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table. Describe what you see on and around the table.

7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What material is the cup made of (ceramic, glass, paper, etc.)?

8. What do you do with the cup?

Analysis

1. The person who you are walking with is the most important person in your life.

2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems.

3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems (passive, aggressive).

4. The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition to resolve your problems.

5. No fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence is more indicative of a closed personality. You'd prefer people to not drop by unannounced.

6. If your answer did not include food, people, or flowers then you are generally unhappy.

7. The durability of the material with which the cup is made is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship with, the person from number 1. For example, Styrofoam, plastic, and paper are disposable; Styrofoam, paper, and glass (ceramics) are not durable; and metal and plastic are durable.

8. Your disposition of the cup is representative of your attitude toward the person in number 1.

Its working
    its working not

Thnx 4 shairing
    You know What i Mean!

Thnx 4 shairing

i think this house onli 4 dreamooooooo coz he alwayz dreaming

Ahan! Good sharing Sis

I find most of the explanations right :ye;

yup sis

welcome all

very very very very very very very very very good

its working yaaaaaaaaaaaar
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC],

heheheeh
    osama i liked ur avatar- nice bhai

u r welcome

OMG ITS REALLY WORKIN' THX FOR SHARIN

PLZ BRING SUM MOR TESTS FOR US!
    so that i 'll b able to know abt my self!
    wOrK SmaRt NoT HaRd......