Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Prayers entrepot

great to hear that bhai...
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

ALLAH AAP KE SAR PE SALAMATE HAMESHA BARKARAR RAKHE

Aameen

I just got to know that our Beloved Brother Endurer has met an accident few days back.
    Thankfully he didn't get any serious injury, but his backbone got effected by this accident.
    He has been advised to take Complete Bed Rest by Doctors.
    I want all of you to pray for his Faster Recovery.
    You know What i Mean!

OMG ... that's shocking.

May Allah bless him ... i will definitely pray for him. Thanks for informing.
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

Thank you Omar, NInA and to all those who prayed or were otherwise concerned. I have recovered almost entirely, it's just the disc that sometimes keeps on giving me cramps at places I never knew existed in me.

Much appreciated.
    Dream, I do.

ohh..waoo..that is really a great news..wish u good health with complete recovery...ALLAH bless you...

With pleasure Mr. Endurer.
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

Hey Omar kese hu brother... mujhe to pata nahi tha ke ap takleef mein hain.. ALLAH TALA ap ko jald acha kare Ameen... plz take gud care brother.