Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gay culture in Pakistan

thank u niceguy
    you are correct in saying because somethings are different need not be condemned out right
    even husband and wife enjoy sex in different ways apart from the natural one
    u make me happy

Quote Originally Posted by *Saira*, post: 241626
    Being gay or lesbian is wrong and nobody can change this fact.Period!:nono;
    Everything is posible miss Saira

gays and lesbians are also humanbeings
    u make me happy

Look ya all this Gay culture and everything is simply just wrong!!!

1. We would not be having this gay culture if it wasnt for our own faults, firstly we have a country which is run by dictatorship and a country that has betrayed it ownself many many times. Typical example of this would: Dr.Qadeer Khan selling out information about Pakistan's nuclear programmes to other countries despite the fact that Dr. G.D Alam told him not to, the first time he was going to do that.
    "Qadeer bhai mein pata rahan hoon apko ye mat karen hum hero se zero ho jayen gain"
    2. Lack of education, the government is spending a tremendous amount on military but nothing on Pakistan's education system, I mean singers like Abrar are making schools there for kids.
    "Education is the main power that an individual can have to defeat everything in his/her way"
    3. Following the western culture, again its a lack of education but also the people who are mainly being attracted to this culture are the high class in Pakistan because they are the ones who have an access to go on the internet or to watch total nonsense programmes on t.v. They dont see that the people who are gay or bisexual in these countries are just not considered to eligible sometimes from the public eye.
    4. What religion does Pakistan have? Islam, and in Islam it says that you cannot do this thing, if you do this thing then your automatically not a Muslim anymore, your seen as a Jew. Religion is blind faith and to follow it is up to us but if some of us dont do it, all I can do is give you information like this but cannot force you to practice Islam.
    5. Rap music has made the teenage population very violent and to try new things, I personally listen to rap music because I like the beats that they not the fact that what they do in the videos or anything, you have to also listen to good rap music like: Nas-I can.
    6. Lastly I would just say that do whatever you want to do with your life but, just to remind you the Quran is still there for all of us to read and to follow it PROPERLY. At judgment day God will ask me, that if I had the knowledge to goodness why didnt I spread it? Well I just spread whatever I have, now its all up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzi, post: 245687
    I'm telling ya all its def the media
    "Negative images shown by the media, infests in the young minds faster than bacteria"
    yeah Omar man I do agree with you!
    but in my opionon Gay culture in pak should be banned, I mean can peaople there not read the Quran?
    Running a whole a country on religion makes minorities invisible.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzi, post: 247347
    Look ya all this Gay culture and everything is simply just wrong!!!

1. We would not be having this gay culture if it wasnt for our own faults, firstly we have a country which is run by dictatorship and a country that has betrayed it ownself many many times. Typical example of this would: Dr.Qadeer Khan selling out information about Pakistan's nuclear programmes to other countries despite the fact that Dr. G.D Alam told him not to, the first time he was going to do that.
    "Qadeer bhai mein pata rahan hoon apko ye mat karen hum hero se zero ho jayen gain"
    2. Lack of education, the government is spending a tremendous amount on military but nothing on Pakistan's education system, I mean singers like Abrar are making schools there for kids.
    "Education is the main power that an individual can have to defeat everything in his/her way"
    3. Following the western culture, again its a lack of education but also the people who are mainly being attracted to this culture are the high class in Pakistan because they are the ones who have an access to go on the internet or to watch total nonsense programmes on t.v. They dont see that the people who are gay or bisexual in these countries are just not considered to eligible sometimes from the public eye.
    4. What religion does Pakistan have? Islam, and in Islam it says that you cannot do this thing, if you do this thing then your automatically not a Muslim anymore, your seen as a Jew. Religion is blind faith and to follow it is up to us but if some of us dont do it, all I can do is give you information like this but cannot force you to practice Islam.
    5. Rap music has made the teenage population very violent and to try new things, I personally listen to rap music because I like the beats that they not the fact that what they do in the videos or anything, you have to also listen to good rap music like: Nas-I can.
    6. Lastly I would just say that do whatever you want to do with your life but, just to remind you the Quran is still there for all of us to read and to follow it PROPERLY. At judgment day God will ask me, that if I had the knowledge to goodness why didnt I spread it? Well I just spread whatever I have, now its all up to you.

1. What does that have to do with gay culture?
    2. Education and brain washing are 2 different things
    3. You don't have to be rich to be gay
    4. Not following a religion makes u a jew?
    5. Rap music does not promote ppl to be gay. Most rap music videos have women dancing half naked.
    6. Being a good person goes a long way.

Quote Originally Posted by niceguy, post: 246313
    I highly doubt that. If u see all these things happening, i suggest u look away.
    Are you not contradicting whatever you're trying to impose below?

Quote Originally Posted by niceguy, post: 246313
    It's none of ur business to jump into other ppl's affairs and dictate how they should live their life.
    But I have an opinion and the right to share it?
    Dream, I do.

@Nice guy "Running a whole a country on religion makes minorities invisible"
    Go pick up a history book!!!

1. what it says is that if da country has distortion in da strt den how long did u expect b4 ppl strted wlking to da rong path.
    2. I know i neva sed neting bout brain watching!!! jus sd lack of education leading to dis stuff!!! READ PROPERLY
    3. yeah u do cuz majority rich ppl onli hve da knowledge of being gay in pakistan, the poor ppl dont evn know if da word "gay" exists
    4. Not following ISLAM makes u a jew....read ma comments properly
    5. yeah sorry went way off point der sorry.
    6. doesnt hurt in trying tho does it? especially at a young age!

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer, post: 247476
    Are you not contradicting whatever you're trying to impose below?

But I have an opinion and the right to share it?
    i didn't impose anything. You do have the right to voice your opinion... i never said u didn't

Quote Originally Posted by Muzi, post: 247614
    @Nice guy "Running a whole a country on religion makes minorities invisible"
    Go pick up a history book!!!

1. what it says is that if da country has distortion in da strt den how long did u expect b4 ppl strted wlking to da rong path.
    2. I know i neva sed neting bout brain watching!!! jus sd lack of education leading to dis stuff!!! READ PROPERLY
    3. yeah u do cuz majority rich ppl onli hve da knowledge of being gay in pakistan, the poor ppl dont evn know if da word "gay" exists
    4. Not following ISLAM makes u a jew....read ma comments properly
    5. yeah sorry went way off point der sorry.
    6. doesnt hurt in trying tho does it? especially at a young age!
    1. this logic still doesn't make sense...
    2. Why would u say ppl need to be more educated then? This topic was about homosexuality so i assumed u meant telling ppl that homosexuality is wrong/evil or how ever u wanna describe it. What else am i supposed to assume? It's like me coming into this topic and saying "i like apples".
    3. umm... ya... there's been gay ppl long b4 tv/internet existed. Don't start assuming things, poor ppl aren't stupid.
    4. Read it again, those 2 aren't the only religions that exist.

yar endurer .. kin chakron main parh gey ho .. this is an 'independent' nation .. kal ko .. they will want to bang dogs .. horses (probably return da favour) .. nahi bhai log .. ap jo merzi karo .. :biggrin:
    aye dil tu tanhaiyon main rehne ka AaDi hoja.. jinhein tu yaad karta hai wo bare masroof rehte hain..