Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Gay culture in Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by dsjeya, post: 246470
    thank u niceguy
    you are correct in saying because somethings are different need not be condemned out right
    even husband and wife enjoy sex in different ways apart from the natural one
    What if one of my 30 year old male friend had sex with your 16 year old son? what if your son enjoys it (rape is subjective)? What'd you do? I am sure you won't condemn it.. right?
    Dream, I do.

toh kya .. according to him .. its allowed .. kid is 16 .. independent .. os ka jo dil karay woh kar sakta hai .. i mean .. y wud he worry .. he has da rite to enjoy his life any way he wants .. :biggrin:
    aye dil tu tanhaiyon main rehne ka AaDi hoja.. jinhein tu yaad karta hai wo bare masroof rehte hain..

You're so right man. Oh & please don't pull religion into this again..ok? I believe that his/her religion allows men/women to have same sex relationships (but I can be wrong).
    Dream, I do.

No .. as dsjeya said .. religion doesnt stop them from 'enjoying' .. its perfectly fine as long as one is enjoying .. rite dsjeya?
    aye dil tu tanhaiyon main rehne ka AaDi hoja.. jinhein tu yaad karta hai wo bare masroof rehte hain..

not one both shoud enjoy endurer and useless
    hindu religion tolerates same sex enjoying sex
    aravanis are born males become females by surgery enjoy sex with men
    u make me happy

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer, post: 247857
    What if one of my 30 year old male friend had sex with your 16 year old son? what if your son enjoys it (rape is subjective)? What'd you do? I am sure you won't condemn it.. right?
    Naturally i would be upset. What would u do?? disown ur child? I have a few questions for you.

1. Are u superior to a homosexual person?
    2. Do you deserve more rights?

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer, post: 247859
    You're so right man. Oh & please don't pull religion into this again..ok? I believe that his/her religion allows men/women to have same sex relationships (but I can be wrong).
    again with the religion.... im asking to be objective about this, but you guys keep pushing religion into this. Homosexuals are ppl like all of us and they deserve to be treated like all of us.

niceguy
    endurer and useless are having closed minds
    u make me happy

There so much difference around.

Fine everything is rite where you people say it.Enjoy,condemning all fine.But isnt it unethical.I mean what do women do then.If it was all too real why motherhood is granted to them.Same sex couples take a backseat here..

Kindly clarify.

mytonse
    just because a few people indulge in sex with the same gender heterosexual
    behavior will not suffer
    treat the homosexuals as mental variant not criminals
    u make me happy

Mental variants specially directs tomental disorder ,if then should nt it all be treated as a disease and get people cured for..sameways we do for alcohol addictors..

Offtopic-Dsjeya, i truly admire the the way u debate.I would love to talk from all stand but hearing your side makes up the table.