Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Gay culture in Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by niceguy, post: 248182
    Naturally i would be upset. What would u do?? disown ur child? I have a few questions for you.

1. Are u superior to a homosexual person?
    2. Do you deserve more rights?
    I despise homosexuals!

Quote Originally Posted by niceguy, post: 248182
    again with the religion.... im asking to be objective about this, but you guys keep pushing religion into this. Homosexuals are ppl like all of us and they deserve to be treated like all of us.
    Quick question: Should terrorists, rapists e.t.c. be treated like all of us? You should know where to finally draw the line between good and bad.
    Dream, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by dsjeya, post: 248235
    niceguy
    endurer and useless are having closed minds
    awww weren't you getting enough attention elsewhere? Nevertheless, I can't be bothered to explain it to the likes of you.
    Dream, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by dsjeya, post: 249828
    mytonse
    just because a few people indulge in sex with the same gender heterosexual
    behavior will not suffer
    treat the homosexuals as mental variant not criminals
    Ignoring people like you (when you're so damn common) is a difficult job, Dsjeya.
    Dream, I do.

try to understand the opposite view point Endurer
    u make me happy

Quote Originally Posted by dsjeya, post: 251260
    try to understand the opposite view point Endurer
    Which is? what are you trying to suggest?
    Dream, I do.

some people who are sympathetic to mental aberration does not mean the are against religion and God
    so many Muslim men consume alcohol
    u make me happy

So many do,

But alcohol restricts itself to the drinker.Here we talk abt two in the least.Dseyja ,open your eyes and see the common line.

Having sympethetic feelings towards people with mental aberration is allrite,but you seem to allow to continue it and giving it patronage.Here you go wrong !

Quote Originally Posted by mytonse, post: 249692
    There so much difference around.

Fine everything is rite where you people say it.Enjoy,condemning all fine.But isnt it unethical.I mean what do women do then.If it was all too real why motherhood is granted to them.Same sex couples take a backseat here..

Kindly clarify.
    Everyone is entitled to happiness, not just women. Not giving birth to a child doesn't mean women are being robbed of happiness.

Quote Originally Posted by mytonse, post: 250994
    Mental variants specially directs tomental disorder ,if then should nt it all be treated as a disease and get people cured for..sameways we do for alcohol addictors..

Offtopic-Dsjeya, i truly admire the the way u debate.I would love to talk from all stand but hearing your side makes up the table.
    umm hmmm... so homosexuality is a disease that can be cured?

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer, post: 251000
    I despise homosexuals!

Quick question: Should terrorists, rapists e.t.c. be treated like all of us? You should know where to finally draw the line between good and bad.
    Here's a news flash for you. BEING GAY ISN'T A CRIME! How many rapist and terrorist's are gay? Most of them aren't so i guess most straight ppl are evil?

Quote Originally Posted by mytonse, post: 252964
    So many do,

But alcohol restricts itself to the drinker.Here we talk abt two in the least.Dseyja ,open your eyes and see the common line.

Having sympethetic feelings towards people with mental aberration is allrite,but you seem to allow to continue it and giving it patronage.Here you go wrong !
    ur a scientist now? since when are you qualified to label gay ppl as mentaly sick? I doub't you've ever seen gay ppl or gotten to know them. Try being an individual instead of listening and following on the paths of other ppl

homosexuality is a mental aberration not a disease
    we have to tolerate it unless u are going to castrate them all
    i am really thankful for your appreciation niceguy
    some prefer vegetables some go for meat
    same way majority prefer female sex organ some prefer defecating pathway
    some oral sex
    anatomically in all the three outside skin inside mucous membrane
    u make me happy

@Niceguy,
    Yeah i hhavnt been in close contact of any gay and wouldnt like one too.Yeah it can be.Stop mocking me nice-guy.

First get your info complete.k..Treatments are there in initial stageshttp://www.narth.com/docs/buxton.html

Am no scientist or for that matter hold any degree,but i clearly know whats wrong and right and definetly know how to support it.

STAND-OFF