Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Gay culture in Pakistan

Ignorance?
    Read through the topic once more.This is just absurd.Debate from the same end.Sexual context is missing.

I am gonna stay from this now
    u make me happy

It shows the winning end ..

see it is said don't argue with closed mind people
    u make me happy

Ahha...Who said it ?

We are right here.Your the one leaping away friend.I am right here

let it be mytonse
    u make me happy

Quote Originally Posted by dsjeya, post: 258461
    i thought u will understand
    out of ignorance leoprosy patients were treated badly in 19th century
    now endurer and co wanted to do the samethng to gays
    US Presidential candidate Brownback: Homosexual acts are immoral:

Republican presidential candidate Sam Brownback is backing the nation's top general over his remarks that homosexual acts are immoral.

The Kansas senator planned to send a letter on Thursday to President Bush supporting Marine Gen. Peter Pace, who earlier this week likened homosexuality to adultery and said the military should not condone it by allowing gay personnel to serve openly.

The chairman of the Joint Chiefs also said in an interview with the Chicago Tribune: "I believe that homosexual acts between individuals are immoral and that we should not condone immoral acts. I do not believe the United States is well-served by a policy that says it is OK to be immoral in any way."

Dsjeya, you're pathetic and lame.

STICK to the topic.
    Dream, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by mytonse, post: 256702
    Well Well,somebody else is going to tell me if i am in a position to talk for myself in a debate or not.Mr.Niceguy read your posts once more,you seem to be authoring a wrestling match rather than a debate.

Besides the related link was to show that matter still exists for professionals to treat them,not for the sake of an article.Am not judging any person straight/gay,nor i hold the right to do so.Every person had a life and space of his own.But to a very great extent society and environment.What would you be doing hence finding most around you gay?Youll be mentally affected and take steps to evacuate the neighbourhood cause your own stats would be at risk.

People have different angles from to look pretaining to their intellectual capabilities,arguments and reasons.Look behind it all ,share and try to come to a common understanding.

my source has been Yahoo rather than google.

And the topic is :""GAY Culture in Pakistan""
    The problem here is that some ppl cant accept ppl if they are different in some ways. Don't contradict urself. saying that gay ppl have a disease that needs to be fixed is judging them. The common understanding here is that everyone should be treated equally isn't it? but the way ur arguing is that ppl need to follow religion in order to be treated equally. And yes i know the topic is gay culture in pakitan, but this wouldnt be much of a debate if everyone agreed on the same point would it?

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer, post: 257834
    It's not me, it's the LAW. What's next Dsjeya? Rights for people with HIV/AIDS to have unsafe sex? Rights for child molestors and rapists to sit with our children and have dinner? It is a sin & a crime in a country where I live in.

Lets read what the Indian penal code has to say:

Section 377 of the Indian Penal Code

Whoever voluntarily has carnal intercourse against the order of nature with any man, woman or animal, shall be punished with imprisonment for life, or with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to ten years, and shall also be liable to fine.

Homosexuality is a disease.

Allah (s.w.t) created Adam (P.B.U.H.) & Eve P.B.U.H. and NOT Adam (P.B.U.H.) & Steve.
    yes it is a crime in the country you live in, thats y we have a debate.
    another reminder, plz don't relate homosexuality with rapist, child molesters, terrorists or criminals. That point doesn't hold ground.

Quote Originally Posted by dsjeya, post: 257916
    Homosexuality is a disease.endurer
    diseases are to be treated
    law must change with times
    man sometimes i don't know what side ur on...

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer, post: 259864
    US Presidential candidate Brownback: Homosexual acts are immoral:

Republican presidential candidate Sam Brownback is backing the nation's top general over his remarks that homosexual acts are immoral.

The Kansas senator planned to send a letter on Thursday to President Bush supporting Marine Gen. Peter Pace, who earlier this week likened homosexuality to adultery and said the military should not condone it by allowing gay personnel to serve openly.

The chairman of the Joint Chiefs also said in an interview with the Chicago Tribune: "I believe that homosexual acts between individuals are immoral and that we should not condone immoral acts. I do not believe the United States is well-served by a policy that says it is OK to be immoral in any way."

Dsjeya, you're pathetic and lame.

STICK to the topic.
    another man's opinion