Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Gay culture in Pakistan

The problem here is that some ppl cant accept ppl if they are different in some ways. Don't contradict urself. saying that gay ppl have a disease that needs to be fixed is judging them. The common understanding here is that everyone should be treated equally isn't it? but the way ur arguing is that ppl need to follow religion in order to be treated equally. And yes i know the topic is gay culture in pakitan, but this wouldnt be much of a debate if everyone agreed on the same point would it?
    So you are implying that just for a debate you are taking the opposite stand since i am on this side.Well this pretty well proves it.You are noway going to practice it in real life.Contradiction is on your behalf.
    *Homosexuality is a disease.
    *Undefiatiable is my word when it comes to showing the right path.

Quote Originally Posted by mytonse, post: 260174
    So you are implying that just for a debate you are taking the opposite stand since i am on this side.Well this pretty well proves it.You are noway going to practice it in real life.Contradiction is on your behalf.
    *Homosexuality is a disease.
    *Undefiatiable is my word when it comes to showing the right path.
    where did i contradict myself? my stance is still the same it has always been. I merely stated someone needs to argue the opposite point. Once again, ur entitled to ur opinion. In pakistan, homosexuality is a disease, in other places it isn't. It all comes down to if your willing to accept ppl for who they are, and it's clear your not ready to do that. You argue the same things again and again, either your not trying to understand what i'm saying or you just don't want to.

Pretend ur under the veil of ignorance. What this means is u don't know ur place in society, don't know if you have a religion or not etc. Then u make laws for the society. Now when ur making laws against homosexuality, what would u do? You don't know if your gay untill the veil is removed, so you most likely award them the same rights as everyone else wouldn't u?

Ignorance?

Friend someone else is missing the light.I wouldnt be.I would get myself treated.Homosexuality is a sexual/mental aberration.It can be treated.I would do it first at the earliest if i were to consider your "veil scenario"

I understand it clearly.Well enough to still know the right side.Noone disrupts nature.Answer a simple question.Why was motherhood benefacted to women if the creator would have wanted sam-sex relationhips.The whole idea is absurd.

Excuse me MUZI,What are you trying to indicate ?

Quote Originally Posted by mytonse, post: 260560
    Ignorance?

Friend someone else is missing the light.I wouldnt be.I would get myself treated.Homosexuality is a sexual/mental aberration.It can be treated.I would do it first at the earliest if i were to consider your "veil scenario"

I understand it clearly.Well enough to still know the right side.Noone disrupts nature.Answer a simple question.Why was motherhood benefacted to women if the creator would have wanted sam-sex relationhips.The whole idea is absurd.
    You seem to missing the light, you think this world works perfectly and every thing happens for a reason. Y are their earthquakes? tornadoes? tsunamis? are these punishments from god for something we did wrong? Is the world fair? Does everything work out perfectly? No it doesn't. Many methods can be made to change a person's mind. How do u think the KKK recruited? If you have enough ppl try, you can have ppl come up with ways to make straight ppl gay. Also that treatment isn't guaranteed, even in early stages. Do you think gay ppl like to be converted? If anything, they convert cuz they arent accepted by society. If you were a minority in a country, how would you feel about ppl coming and trying to convert your religion or who you are?

Quote Originally Posted by mytonse, post: 261341
    Excuse me MUZI,What are you trying to indicate ?

That I fooked of this topic for my own good, ya all can continue though

Gay liberation movement

Most of us gays and lesbians in Pakistan agree with the fact that we won't be allowed to marry and have legal rights in this country, most of us want to leave. We want to be somewhere we are respected as part of the society.

Yes I'm gay. I'm a Pakistani and I'm a doctor. And I believe on my rights to marry whoever I want.
    I can chose for myself and I can decide what is good for me and what isn't. The state should have no right to tell me how to live my life as long as I'm not hurting anyone.

fdsafdafaf gdgfd gdhf gfdgfd gdgfg

this is worst Pathar ki barish hogi