Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Gay culture in Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by niceguy, post: 253080
    Here's a news flash for you. BEING GAY ISN'T A CRIME! How many rapist and terrorist's are gay? Most of them aren't so i guess most straight ppl are evil?
    FACT CHECK 1:

Penal Code of Pakistan:

Section 377, a law introduced by the British government in 1860 criminalizes "carnal knowledge of any man against the order of nature", with a penalty of anywhere from 2 to 10 years.

Islamic law was re-introduced in 1990. Pakistani civil law punishes those who have gay sex with two years to life in prison, while Islamic law, which also can be enforced legally, calls for up to 100 lashes or death by stoning.

FACT CHECK 2: The topic title says: Gay culture in Pakistan.

Next you will be pushing for allowing bestiality, child molestation, and rape? Would you like it if your children were gay? Seeing how vehment you are just raises my doubts.
    Dream, I do.

Endurer friend
    please understand we are no for homosexuality
    all we say that this afferent behavior is due some psychological factors
    treat them as human beings not as criminals
    we are not in 1860 we are in 2007
    mytonse
    everybody has a right to have their own views
    u make me happy

Dsyeja
    Exactly right.So we say the same thing...No for homosexuality or the gay culture..Get the psychological factors treated...

2007 needs to be more bright in taking decision having seen through so much media and views..

mytonse
    if some people can not be treated successfully
    what will u do
    shoot them
    confine to prision
    castrate them
    or
    leave them to lead a peaceful life with like minded people
    u make me happy

Dsyeja,

I stand no for voilence,The topic is directed towards child molestation as the start indicates.The topic has swayed.

If they cannot be treated ,yes they should be confined if they cannot check themselves.Letting such persons loose we risk inculcating such emotions in the new youngsters who just at bend at anyting,even if it were a gay rock-band.

Let them live their lives,we ours.

we do all agree child abuse should be severely punished
    but not mutually consenting adult gays
    u make me happy

PEACE..

Those adults could have been treated if they were seen to at the proper age.

nice discussion mytonse
    u make me happy

Quote Originally Posted by mytonse, post: 253280
    @Niceguy,
    Yeah i hhavnt been in close contact of any gay and wouldnt like one too.Yeah it can be.Stop mocking me nice-guy.

First get your info complete.k..Treatments are there in initial stageshttp://www.narth.com/docs/buxton.html

Am no scientist or for that matter hold any degree,but i clearly know whats wrong and right and definetly know how to support it.

STAND-OFF
    your not in a position to talk about gay being evil if you haven't known one. Whats wrong and whats right is relative to everyone, i think gay ppl should be treated like everyone else, you don't. That website doesn't prove anything. The American Psychiatric Association removed homosexuality as a mental disorder more then 30 years ago. I can google too and find millions of links showing being gay is not a disease. i'm not mocking you in anyway. i'm just letting you know that if someone's gay, you shouldn't go out of your way to judge them. Leave them alone, if they think it's a problem, they'll do something about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer, post: 253384
    FACT CHECK 1:

Penal Code of Pakistan:

Section 377, a law introduced by the British government in 1860 criminalizes "carnal knowledge of any man against the order of nature", with a penalty of anywhere from 2 to 10 years.

Islamic law was re-introduced in 1990. Pakistani civil law punishes those who have gay sex with two years to life in prison, while Islamic law, which also can be enforced legally, calls for up to 100 lashes or death by stoning.

FACT CHECK 2: The topic title says: Gay culture in Pakistan.

Next you will be pushing for allowing bestiality, child molestation, and rape? Would you like it if your children were gay? Seeing how vehment you are just raises my doubts.

i guess i was wrong for that part. Personally i would prefer my children to be straight so they don't have to be abused by society, but i wouldn't disown him of they were gay. What would u do? My stance on gay ppl's rights are still the same. They deserve to be treated like every other human being. Stop relating homosexuality to crime. As i said before, majority of the crimes are done by straight ppl, would that make heterosexual ppl bad?

Well Well,somebody else is going to tell me if i am in a position to talk for myself in a debate or not.Mr.Niceguy read your posts once more,you seem to be authoring a wrestling match rather than a debate.

Besides the related link was to show that matter still exists for professionals to treat them,not for the sake of an article.Am not judging any person straight/gay,nor i hold the right to do so.Every person had a life and space of his own.But to a very great extent society and environment.What would you be doing hence finding most around you gay?Youll be mentally affected and take steps to evacuate the neighbourhood cause your own stats would be at risk.

People have different angles from to look pretaining to their intellectual capabilities,arguments and reasons.Look behind it all ,share and try to come to a common understanding.

my source has been Yahoo rather than google.

And the topic is :""GAY Culture in Pakistan""