Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gay culture in Pakistan

First & foremost pardon me if the topic is a little over the edge. I have been looking around at different places over the web & all I see is Pakistani homosexuals taking over every single social networking website that I am directly or indirectly a part of. They are openly exchanging telephone numbers, sharing their stories e.t.c. and are being largely ignored by the law enforcement agencies.

I am not suggesting that their should be a crackdown on them, though, I do would like to bring it out in the open because there are serious repercussions when you are not raising sexual awareness in the country where homosexuality is more common than heterosexualism.

Whats your take on it?

Note: This topic is not for minors.
    Dream, I do.

Well a very gud step ahead.

I think this is going on continously cuz ppl those not concern with internet have no Knwledge of that and our media didnt show any report,documentry or deabate on these topics cuz most of ppl simply avoid that.

We have to bring this problem in frnt of those who are not aware of that with the help of media or internet.
    You know What i Mean!

Our media is still struggling to stand on it's own. Nevertheless, thats not an issue I'd like be discussed here.
    Dream, I do.

I am not shocked seeing this topic.
    Feel sorry to say this but the gays are on the rise where the male-female interactivity is negliegible like in most islamic countries.

Its really horrible.As living in Saudi i have many a times seen all this going on.I am drifting off-topic.Something must be done.All this is a result of the uncontrollable attitude.

Want to hear what other's have to say ?

Quote Originally Posted by mytonse @ Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:45 pm
    I am not shocked seeing this topic.
    Feel sorry to say this but the gays are on the rise where the male-female interactivity is negliegible like in most islamic countries.

Its really horrible.As living in Saudi i have many a times seen all this going on.I am drifting off-topic.Something must be done.All this is a result of the uncontrollable attitude.

Want to hear what other's have to say ?
    You are absolutely right bro. Thats where the problem lies, males of our socities (particularly teens) are prone to homosexualism because they don't get to interact with members of the opposite sex. Media, at the other hand, adds more to it by broadcasting sexually provocative programs resulting in the arousal of sexual fantasies amongst teens. I will pass the url of this topic (and the child abuse one) to the authorities once we have gathered substantial amount of replies.
    Dream, I do.

That would be very right on your behalf.

The best way as i see it is to severly punish the culprits so that fear of getting mobbed overcomes their faantasies.

The World is surely to end with these stuffs going on.

I don't see no harm, an guy being gay or an lady being lesbian, it's their individual choice and decisions they made upon themselves and their partner.

I don't see no harm an man being gay, it's being acceptable throught society. And today's generation has totaly flipped off than it was, more freedom is being taken and proably this just one of the causes an guy falling in love with it's own sex.
    http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/8...c822993ro8.png

[schild=4 fontcolor=000000 shadowcolor=FFA500 shieldshadow=1]It's Bleh[/schild]

sex between two consenting individuals is a private affair,whether they belong to same sex or opposite sex is immaterial
    the law enforcing agencies should step in only when there is violence,intimidation or children are involved
    u make me happy

disgusting... I am not familiar with all the terms used in this topic, but I dont agree with anything said by the author. If your a paki, shame on you, if your someone else, STOP IT!
    BLUEHACKS ROCKS!:thumbs:

I dont agree with anyone of you over here. I can see the side effects of educating sex in western world. So dont think its a good idea. I heard and I believe " Buraee ka jitna zikar kero utnee phailtee hai"

Quome Loot ka tu suna hee hoga na? kiya un ko sex ka ilm nahi tha. Abhi Media per already yeh discussion aanai lagai hain ab main yeh bhi daikho ga ke kafi quantity main gays saamnai bhi aa jain ge.

Sirif or sirif Mazhab sai dooree is kee wajah hai. Sorry Shahrose bro aap ko bura feel hua.