Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: When in Love ?

I think we are a family, choti mothi lariyan to hoti rehti hai unki wajah se koi kisi se alaq nai hota, don't worry
    Bhulana Sakoo Gay Mujhe Bhool Kar Tum
    Mein Aksar Tumhein Yaad Ati Rahongi
    Kabhi Khuwab Ban Kar Kabhi Yaad Ban Kar
    Mein Neendein Tumhari Churati Rahongi

All settled then.Now lets get somebody to post their feelings..ill be posting soon

With all due respect.. WTF are you trying to prove here da outlaw?

I don't love anyone anymore. Thats how it is.. like it or not. Down on my knee's I've sacrificed the most precious thing a living being is gifted with; his life.
    Dream, I do.

Starting to guess Endurer's reactions.
    more

Expecting more~
    Dream, I do.

When in Love..You rlife changes..Your prespective beomes more broad and you always count your love in all decision you make--

Metaphorially you are somewhere..its the best feeling to be in love,guaranteed quote.

i was in love 4 long & suddenly in two days everything was over.. From my experience I can say love is really very beautiful but very painful..

When in love you start living in your own world, world of strange feelings, nice emotions & day dreams

but Love is not only to be together or to be in touch every sec all the day, i think love is also to be miles away & still miss each other. Love is to pray 4 the one you love for a happy life even if you are not his life anymore:s

Love is to remember all the nice memonts you spent 2gether with a big smile on your face even if there are tears in your eyes.

I think I can't stop telling how it feels when in love so i will stop here saying that love is sweet so don't stop loving & don't keep your life away from its sweetness

what is love??
    How does one define this word??
    Is there any true worthy defination that justifies its meaning. I would differ to an opinion that would claim that there is a rightful defination to this divine word....Basically it is such an abstract feeling ....... ha ha ha .. shall i continue....no am not going to do that ...let the pearl sink deep to the see for the one who takes the pain to reach for .....

1. If you know you love someone more than anything,
    2. if you are sure he/she is your savior,
    3. none can heal you but him/her,

Then never never never let him/her go with your heart in his/her pocket, NEVER.
    *The Web of the Pattern*