Thread: Is love biased ??

Hi All !! Just thinking on something !!

Do you think love is baised... baised to money, status and looks...

Compare this ..
    1. A handsome rich guy who is a starnger catches u on the middle of the road and proposes some one,
    2. The guy in above case is not good looking and doesn;t even look rich... but has a wonderful heart...

Don't u think girl would be more baised towards the first guy

in my opinion......well...to fall in love...or to have loveable feelings toward a person you have to know them...you don't just develop ...or as they say..."love at first sight"....that's more of a crush as first sight.....love is a word with a deeper meaning...otherwise..everyone can claim they have fallen in love a billion times..when it has only been crushes.....so....thereofore, love cannot be bias..because...when you truly love someone, there's no room for those kinda things.....sure you think of them..u consider them..at times....but it doesn't mean you stop or love the other person any less...these are part of life..and you have to consider them...eg....when we watch movies..we like certain actors/actresses...due to their character role in a movie...we don't always love them for their looks...we like them..we have crushes on them..bt not love......bt that's just my way of thinking...

in answer to ur question:...the situaiton u r putting forward...well..yeah sure..there is bias in this situation...bt...that's not love..i think the word...love is misused here...it's being bias on the looks...on appearance...

exuse me..if you disagree with my coments..ntng personal here...
    take life as it comes

I think the first impression we get when looking at someone is not enough to really know how that person is.

Agar eik larki/larka good-looking hai to yeh zaroori nahin ke woh dil ka acha ho..
    I don't think love is based on money, status and looks...maybe for some people....

Mere khayaal se dil acha hona chahie aur seerat.

Look's is also important for many people....but look's ka kya karna haei jab us shakhs ko kisi ki respect na karni aei or dil ka itna bura ho ke usko apne siwa koi nazar hi na ata ho