Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Let´s list all our hobbies

Behave Mr. zebijns and avoid ur muhalla language in here at DT. I would like to see your posts(both) edited by urself, otherwise you know very well (and are used to) the treatment you deserv.

well mr mod for your kind informatiin;it was she who started some minor wordings for me on some other posts;that certainly raised my anger but even then i didn't say a word to her.N now here I was just kiddin there was nothing more than that,and u mr mod,dont ever point it as my Mohalla LanguageI m not going to edit any my post.Coz i havent done anything wrong.
    Hell you;dont ever try to bulid some kinda pressure on me.I know what you can do n that is just one thing deletin my ID;itz ok.GO ON MR.Yeh threats kissi aur ko daina,tumharay bas mein bas itna hi hai,iss say ziada kuch nehien.Karo jo karna hai,itz a challenge mod go on.
    A Minute They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them.

come on zebi, be a little less paradoxic tonight, i know you can't handle it, but this attitude is not going to help, atleast at this level, did you just said that this was a pure retaliation? zeeast was getting all over your nerves? can i have the pleasure to show your sarcastic posts, which were quite disturbing for the respective moderators and the members, i heard someone using the term "mohalla language" i beleive that was quite soft to contour the arrogance of your's, if you had a problem with certain someone's reply, then you should have reported it on the prompt, then just waiting for the moment to shower your blasphemy upon others, we all can go beserk, atleast after reading these messages of yours, but we treat self respect equally. i personally keep things where the belong to, therefore i'm not going to quote someother website's disgust here, can't you be optimistic, i can see tens of hundreds of your replies being tolerated, just because you are sensitive, but patience does come with limits, i'm not warning you, as this is not my premeir ID to do so, but i certainly am putting that to your notice, back off from laying your hands on innocent members, or i will be forced to deal you at your level, which won't be fun, beleive me, now take it as a request or a threat, for all i care.
    Dream, I do.

Well Mr. i have seen your so called decent posts in other threads as well. NO one is better than those in this thread. Kidding is not the thing u would do to every person in the world. Keep it to urself n ur friends only.

rest is joke in your latest post. I know you very well in other forum so you don't deserve to be with in our party. AND YOU KNOW THATS ALL WE CAN DO IN INTERNET. BE THANKFULL THAT IT DON'T ALLOW US TO TRANSFER OURSELVES IN FORM OF BITS FROM ONE PLACE TO ANOTHER, OTHERWISE YOU WOULD HAVE KNOW THAT "iss say ziada kiya kar sakta houn mein".

HAVE A NICE TIME AT SOME CHEAP MESSAGE BOARD.

user zebijns is banned to a reson somewhat obvious, we have received some Private Messages which are not neat enough to be shared here, i'm going to lock this topic, and i request the originator to please create a new one.

Thank You
    Administrator.