Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ramadan Daily Duas

For Sixth Ramzan al-Mubarak

O Allah, on this day, do not let me abase myself by incurring Your disobedience, and do not strike me with the whip of Your punishment, keep me away from the causes of Your anger, by Your kindness and Your power, O the ultimate wish of those who desire.

For Seventh Ramzan al-Mubarak

O Allah, on this day, help me with its fasts and prayers, and keep me away from mistakes and sins of the day, grant me that I remember You continously through the day, by Your assistance, O the Guide of those who stray.

For Eighth Ramzan al-Mubarak

O Allah, on this day, let me have mercy on the orphans, and feed [the hungry], and spread peace, and keep company with the nobleÂ*minded, O the shelter of the hopeful.

For Ninth Ramzan al-Mubarak

O Allah, on this day, grant me a share from Your mercy which is wide, guide me towards Your shining proofs, lead me to Your all encompassing pleasure, by Your love, O the hope of the desirous.

For Tenth Ramzan al-Mubarak

O Allah, on this day, make me, among those who rely on You, from those who You consider successful, and place me among those who are near to you, by Your favour, O goal of the seekers.

Jazakallah..Khair Aapi sis.

For Eleventh Ramzan al-Mubarak

O Allah, on this day, make me love goodness, and dislike corruption and disobedience, bar me from anger and the fire [of Hell], by Your help, O the helper of those who seek help.

For Twelfth Ramzan al-Mubarak

O Allah, on this day, beautify me with covering and chastity, cover me with the clothes of contentment and chastity, let me adhere to justice and fairness, and keep me safe from all that I fear, by Your protection, O the protector of the frightened.

For Thirteenth Ramzan al-Mubarak

O Allah, on this day, purify me from uncleanliness and dirt, make me patient over events that are decreed, grant me the ability to be pious, and keep company with the good, by Your help, O the beloved of the destitute.

For Fourteenth Ramzan al-Mubarak

O Allah, on this day, do not condemn me for slips, make me decrease mistakes and errors, do not make me a target for afflictions and troubles, by Your honor, O the honor of the Muslims.

MashAllah

I cant appreciate it Aapi..i canm neverr but can only pray ke Allah aapko isski jaza day

Khush rahain Awesome work
    http://www.desitwist.com/signaturepics/sigpic8918_2.gif
    On the new avenue of life, searching out new horizons..