Thread: Congratz for NEW and SEXY Twist ;)

Hi ppl .. i think hardly any one will know me here .. but today I just cudn't hold back from posting .. first of all .. a high five to da DT admin .. awesome job .. n ma personal congratz on such a huge move .. wish u all da best .. n haf fun .. :P

and i also congrat every one for a new look and feel to the DT .. since the ship has been changed (with a new and a powerful) .. DT has become unsinkable .. three cheerz for DT .. HIP HIP HORAYYYYYYY
    aye dil tu tanhaiyon main rehne ka AaDi hoja.. jinhein tu yaad karta hai wo bare masroof rehte hain..

Congratulations!!

I'd like to thank the administrator & moderators here for a job well done.
    Dream, I do.

Congrats

Its really Awesome and easy Specially For New memberz Well Done Adminsitratioin & Moderators Congrats
    You know What i Mean!

congrats Admin ,co admins n mods for the great work

Congratulations to all :giveflower;

I'm very excited for DesiTwist. Insha Allah this new change will take the site to the top
    Get off my back

Thank you for your kind words. It's indeed heart warming for all of us at the administration. Please bear in mind that DesiTwist may go down or come up slowly at your end intermittently during this week. We still are doing some routine patch-work at the backend to further flourish the database.

We apologize for any incovenience this may cause during this coming week.

Sincerely,
    Administrator.

i c good work :up;
    Congratulation to Admin, co-admin, moderators and all our desi members.
    Take ur time Admin :ye;

and Best of luck to all

Its really great change.. Its easier to use DT..
    Thank you Admin & Congraaaaaaaaats.

Congratulations Admin :giveflower;
    Keep up the Good Work :up;

Congratulations Admin,Coadmins, Mods and all the DT member for this brand new Twist. This brand new twist give DT a new life like a newly born baby, I wish DT great success, and hope that DT will make progress days n nights