Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: nature of girls

Quote Originally Posted by dsjeya, post: 188049
    girls go for guys who are in love with another girl,rather than single guys
    is it true ? Why ?
    I don't think it's true .

Why should they go after a guy who's in love with other girl?

that's just too stupid... :s

Dear dsjeya, i disagree.
    I think most girls do not want to be in relationship with someone who is already involved with someone else, simply because girls can not stand sharing of their partner. And if they do have interest with someone who is already involved with someone else,(in some cases) it doesn't mean that all girls are alike. One cannot judge all girls by using one example, it's being bias. Further, there could be many reasons, every relationship is different. I have no clue of himamalini's love life, so i will simply stay away from it.
    As far as snaching is concerned: well, both guys and girls have unique personalities. Some guys/girls have a little bit of obsession in them~ being a part of their personality --- others don't..if one is refering to a example- where this situation is present, one must recognize this concern and be aware of it.
    take life as it comes

Quote Originally Posted by dsjeya, post: 190791
    an ideal way is girls going 4 single guys rahen
    in india hemamalini,married a married man

As u know - the society we are living in accepts this type of relation that 1 man can have more than 1 wife, if he wants to. In general, No lady wants to be a second wife in the presence of his first wife(undivorced)- believe me. and more than 1 marriage happens due to some reason-No sensible person will go for second marriage without any base.
    hemamalini and dharmender belong to film industry. they will get into contact even if they dont want to. and i believe they did love marriage in which both were agreed. I dont know much abt their relation of how it started but i know one thing that dharmender and hemamalini wanted to stay together even if that meant to spend half of the week with him/her.

thank u rahen
    hema knowa dharmendra already married,yet she fell 4 him
    charles went 4 camila
    so there is something in the genes
    u make me happy

atlantic
    just look around
    u will see thousands
    u make me happy

Let me make it clear - I’m not denying that this does not happen ~ nevertheless, it does not mean that all girls possess the same nature.
    My point is that you cannot hold one example to judge all.
    take life as it comes

Quote Originally Posted by dsjeya, post: 188049
    girls go for guys who are in love with another girl,rather than single guys
    is it true ? Why ?
    Dear dsjeya, i'm not clear on where you stand- in your intial post - you stated a comment and asked for feedback whether it was true and to state the reasoning behind it.
    Now you're defending the other side - is that how you feel or you are just defending the other side?

Just curious.
    take life as it comes

atlantic
    just to know the fact
    u make me happy

well, i stated my point of view and i think it's simple that the fact is as each relationship varies, so do the reasoning behind it.

Thanks for keeping up with me.
    take life as it comes

Quote Originally Posted by dsjeya, post: 191159
    thank u rahen
    hema knowa dharmendra already married,yet she fell 4 him
    charles went 4 camila
    so there is something in the genes
    welcome Dsjeya
    Charles loved Camilla -but he married Diana - then Camilla also married. when Diana passed away - Charles married Camilla( camilla divorced her husband for charles).

yes charles went for camilla and hema went for dharmender. yes it is probably found in the genes when one is married once or is now in the age of 30+. but ladies are not ONLY responsible for this :nono;