Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: nature of girls

thank u rahen
    i do agree both sexes r irresponsible
    u make me happy

u r welcome dsjeya
    Thanks 4 opening this topic- this gave me insight into other sections of life

OMG IM CONFUSED ..lol
    ~*SoNy KuRi*~

Why are you confused Kuri jee?
    Dream, I do.

thank u rahen
    i wish u all the best
    u make me happy

Quote Originally Posted by dsjeya, post: 190791
    an ideal way is girls going 4 single guys rahen
    in india hemamalini,married a married man
    I love to debate when Dsjeya is around . Hey Dsjeya remember how we used to have discussions, debate earlier?

Anyhow, well that's one example@ Hema malini blah blah. Charles perhaps is another one. But that doesn't suggest that all or most of the girls go for a man who's already in a relationship. Ok for the sake of the argument, I may agree that to a certain extent, girl's do go for the man who are already in a relationship but that doesn't prove it.

Nature of girls? Well, I believe women are always mysterious! You might never know about your woman, even if you live with her for 100 years. But I think that's one quality that makes them Irresistable. (Well, atleast it implies to me).

God Bless 'DTwisters'!
    “Other than my own soul I never found a faithful friend, other than my own heart I never found a confidant.” - Zaheer-ud-din Muhammad Babar

thank u nutter 4 the nice words
    c u don't buy a second hand car if u can afford a new one
    but girls prefer second hands y ?
    i am monogamous with lot of girl friends so 4 i can not understand what girls really want
    u make me happy

easy cos they're jealous that this girl has got the boy so they want it for themselves!

very very true starry
    u make me happy

starry sky-
    he is not a toy- jealousy is where there is love