Thread: Creating A Shutdown Prank! (To Fool Friends)

Assalaamo Alaikum! Hi Folks!

Okay, so it's some day when you are just bored and bummin' around, and you are on a computer. To make this prank, you will need your keyboard and mouse, thats all!

1. on ur desktop, right click and create a new shortcut. In the shortcut properties, set the target to:

%windir%/System32/Shutdown.exe -s -t 0 (for shutdown)

or

%windir%/System32/Shutdown.exe -r -t 0 (for restart) Prank.

Now rename this shortcut to woteva. like a game name thats original. e.g. plane

2. (optional, but recommended) Create a new txt file and name it readme.txt and on it write all this, on some game or woteva. Make sure it goes with the name of the shortcut.

3. zip these two files.

4. Send to your friends, and when they unzip it and run the shortcut, they will shutdown/restart! trust me, this actually works, well....99% of the time. Won't necessarily will work on computer geeks.

For your platter, to convince your friends to get this, say something like, I made a game and I want you to test it please!

Happy Pranking!

P.S. Let me know who likes it and who doesn't? (Hai bara Mazaydaar waisey)
    “Other than my own soul I never found a faithful friend, other than my own heart I never found a confidant.” - Zaheer-ud-din Muhammad Babar

nice idea will try on some one and nice tip too.
    keep it up nutty

Thanks 4 sharing

Thanks!

But maza tab hai jab kisi par azmaya jaye..let me know k kya raha? Aur wheather it worked for you? (works for me, though!)
    “Other than my own soul I never found a faithful friend, other than my own heart I never found a confidant.” - Zaheer-ud-din Muhammad Babar