Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: your life partner!!

Quote Originally Posted by dsjeya, post: 192523
    nutter
    i am fine and u
    it is not always we want what other persons have
    sometimes what v ordered in good faith turned out be undercooked/burnt/saltless etc
    I'm great Dsjeya..Thanks!

Dsjeya if am not mistaken you said your daughters had love marriages. It's like knowing not only the menu but the ingredients and moreover cooking the whole dish by yourself. If it's undercooked or spoiled broth...who's to blame? Please don't take it personally, I just am trying to explain why do people who have love marriages blames someone else or say should have waited little longer. (even if they would've waited, how do they know if they would be able to make the right choice).

God Bless You! Keep Smilin'!
    “Other than my own soul I never found a faithful friend, other than my own heart I never found a confidant.” - Zaheer-ud-din Muhammad Babar

thank u nutter
    in love heart overrules brain
    after marrage brain takes over
    people don't accept their mistakes,tend to pass the blame on others
    take care nutter friend
    u make me happy

i loved reading both of urs discussion (experienced)- i c good work - go on...
    @dsjeya
    thanks
    "people don't accept their mistakes,tend to pass the blame on others"
    trully said -i believe any relationship which has this mindset is going towards unsuccessful relationship- Actually i think if we accept our mistake if we are mistaken that would be one of the best thing in relationship.(ppl say if u didnot do any mistake- and its ur partner who did it then keep quiet - wat u say???

@nutty
    "I think finding the perfect match isn't about becoming somebody's 'perfect person'. I feel, it's about finding someone who helps you become the best person you can be."
    v.true-liked it- marriage is abt lifetime commitment - wat abt those who just stand beside u??- with u (ppl say a marriage is for sometime if the couples dont have difference of opinion- i mean if they think alike ) wat u say?

thank u rahen
    if your partner did something wrong forgive and forget
    and if it is u at fault mend
    nobody is perfect and to err is human
    don't try to bend, love the partner as he r she is
    u make me happy

Hi Folks!

Rahen we are not just experienced but pretty old too :P Dsjeya is in his 50's and i'm in 70's..(smilin' sheepishly).

Rahen am sorry but meri samajh aaya nahi >>> wat abt those who just stand beside u??- with u (ppl say a marriage is for sometime if the couples dont have difference of opinion- i mean if they think alike ) wat u say? << Agar samajh aaya hota tou definitely I'd have had my say..anyhow!

Now coming back to topic. Well, Dsjeya wrote :"in love heart overrules brain
    after marrage brain takes over" << Dsjeya I believe for I know that love isn't love until and unless your heart and your brains doesn't work in tandem.

Love is blind theory implies here to whatever you said but I have a completely different perspective about it. If your brains and your heart aren't working together then it could be anything but love and that too as serios a matter as Marriage, which is a lifetime committment! (No matter what, you have to stand for your partner in every way and sense).

Yes, I already said that noones perfect but as I said in my previous post, Love makes you the best you can be..! Khair...

Take Care All!
    “Other than my own soul I never found a faithful friend, other than my own heart I never found a confidant.” - Zaheer-ud-din Muhammad Babar

if brain comes to front seat love goes
    if y is asked no love will blossm
    it is all hormones in young age sadly i and nutter r missing
    u make me happy

congratulations to mytones
    u make me happy

@nutty
    dont be sorry- i meant ppl say that couples who have most of the things common are not as successful as the couples who dont have most of them common

opposite poles attact,same pole repel
    u make me happy

it was very nice to read your discussions Dsjeya, nutter & Rahen.. you guyz have great experience

I really believe that once you chose your life partner you should be responsible for your choice, you can't blame any1 else if he changed after marriage or the love goes away from the relationship.. Again success of any relationship depends on both couple not any1 else