Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: your life partner!!

glim
    u can say your opinion
    u make me happy

Quote Originally Posted by dsjeya, post: 193341
    opposite poles attact,same pole repel
    nicely said
    reminds me of Newton's 2nd law of motion studied in college. thanks.

ryma n atlantic sis.
    take life as it comes. but then when it comes u have no idea of what u should decide. every human has limits- boundaries- their life style- decision is always urs of saying yes or no. I think A bit of idea is important. not the whole image that helps while deciding.

I am just one of those who believes in destined and meant to bes..Having said that, there are no expectations..if I happen to have expectations, then where would I find the room for other precious things in life like unconditional love..until the destined one happens to appear in my life and ready to walk by my side, me gonna enjoy life for what its worth..and cherish every brand new day just as is…no complaints..none whatsoever…:-)
    As long as we have memories, yesterday remains..
    As long as we have love, today is beautiful..
    As long as we have hope tomorrow awaits...

Kaho usise jo na kahe kisise..
    Maango usise jo dede khushi se..
    Chaaho use jo tumhe mile kismat se..
    Dosti karo usise jo hamesha nibhaaye hasi se...

well to me..take life as it comes means..to allow time to take you to there when it's time to think about it......let it come and not jump ahead of yourself...sure it's okay to to think about your desires and wants of your life partner...bt for me..i try not to..me being a day dreamer...i tend to start making bigger expectations...thus...for me it's better not to ...of course i had something in mind...but i havn't thought of it..for at least for certain yrs now...so...when it comes...we'll really deal with it...what's the point of thinking of it..ahead of time anyway...you are only going to be with one that you are meant to be by the grace of Allah.
    take life as it comes

Of course, being a human, everyone has desires and certain hopes...that i do too, but like i said...nt recently...nothing in mind....i'm sure whatever i lead into i'll find myself to satisfaction
    take life as it comes

great to read ur opinions Rahen, Atlantic & Ammc.. thanx 4 sharing ur views God Bless you & make your dreams come true

i don't understand ,a woman lifepartner has to satisfy basic needs of life
    cooking,housekeeping,sex and childbearing
    what other expectations u people want
    u make me happy

sorry rahen as 4 as i know the law is in magnetism
    opposite poles attract same poles repel
    u make me happy

oh yahhhh
    Actually i m a v. bad student of physics subject. thanks 4 correcting me.
    good memory :up;

it is alright rahen
    r u getting ready to celebrate ramzan
    4 me diwali
    u make me happy