Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: your life partner!!

hi guyz!! y don't u tell me about ur Dream girl/boy?

if someone of us (he or she) thinks about marriage or having a relationship with someone, how (her/his) dream boy/girl will be?

If I remember exactly, spotlesssoul once made a comment at msn; "no two humans can satisfy their own humanly desires". The point is that we can't be hundred percent sure if we would get what we 'want'. I am not opposing the idea of dreaming.. but one should do it with care because it can hurt you / the relationship badly at the end of the day.. when your dreams turn out to be the nightmares.

As far as I am concerned, I am a go-with-the-flow type of person & I really don't care about the future.

Good topic Ryma.. reputation points added.
    Dream, I do.

evrybody luves to dream but hey to wat xtent will those dreams cum tru ...u dnt wana indulge urself in creating fanasies and hopes and aspirations for urself wen u dnt even knw wats n the next step for u in lyf...but ryma i lyked the fact tha u asked ....

my dream girl is a girl who will love me for me and my timw with her is always the best. i already found that dream girl ;0)

oh great "Thay ra baap" you find your dream girl best of luck both of u for your future.. hope your dreams come true.

I agree with u Adeel.. you are right its really very painful when your dreams became nightmares.. anyways thanx to reply

Marriage is one of an important fact in life and to imagine abt ur basic requirements that u want in ur life partner must be known as later it becomes easy in selection cause no one else can read ur mind except u urself.

I want 3 things in ma life partner- all else will come one by one( may and may not) Firstly- knows his responsibility towards every one i mean to every relationship and gives time and secondly humourous- puri life aik serious insaan ke sath guzarna mushkil hai and third trustworthy (jis par trust na ho usse kabhi pyaar nahi ho sakta or eternal nahi).

I believe - Whoever Allah Almighty has chosen for me is best for me and will surely come to me no matter wat happens.and i will accept him as he is made for me. Shukar al hamdAllah i have mine.

Thanx Rahen 4 ur nice thoughts I also agree with u that whoever Allah has chosen for me is the best life partner for me..

truly he is best- but remember sis marriage doesnot depend on the partner it depends on how u/we shape it - how u maintain ur duties and rights towards each other.

His single most important characteristic won't be what he has alone but what you share together

I agree with u Rahen completly, yeah the relationship depends on the two sides.. As they say "Tali ek haat se nahi bajti"