Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: : Dua Of Day !

Morning Evening duas

Allah is free from imperfection and I begin with his praise, as many times as the number of His creatures, in accordance with His Good pleasure, equal to the weight of His throne and equal to the ink that may be used in recording the words(for His praise)

Allah is free from imperfection and I begin with his praise, as many times as the number of His creatures, in accordance with His Good pleasure, equal to the weight of His throne and equal to the ink that may be used in recording the words(for His praise)

I seek refuge in Allah from Satan, the outcast. With the name of Allah, the Most Beneficient, the Most Merciful. Allah! There is noGod but He, the Ever-living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists. Neither slumber nor sleep overtakes Him. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is he that can intercede with Him except with His permission? He knows what happens to them in this world, and what will happen to them in the hereafter and they will never encompass anything of His knowledge except that which He wills. His Kursi extends over the heavens and the earth, and He feels no fatigue in guarding and preserving them. And He is the Most High, the Most Great

O Allah, by Your leave we have reached the morning and by Your leave we have reached the evening (In the evening say; "O Allah, by Your leave we have reached the evening…), by Your leave we live and die, and unto You is our return.

We have entered a new day upon the nature of Islam (In the evening say; "We have entered a new evening …) and the word of pure faith, and upon the religion of our Prophet Muhammad (saw), and the religion of our forefather Abraham, who was a Muslim and of true faith and was not of those who associate partners with Allah.

Dua after a meal

Alham do lillah hilla-thee At Amana wa saquana waja 'alana minal Muslimeen.
    Translation: All praise is due to Allah who gave us food and drink and who made us Muslims.

O Allah! Whatever blessing I have risen upon this morning (In the evening say; "Whatever blessing I have risen upon this evening …") is from You Alone, You have no partner. So for You is all praise and unto You all thanks.

O Allah! I have entered a new morning and call upon You and upon the bearers of Your Throne, upon Your angels and all of Your creation, to bear witness that surely You are Allah, there is no God but You, Alone, You have no partners and that Muhammad (saw) is Your servant and Your messenger.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3..._girl/Sari.gif

!** I'M CooL.....I MaKe Ice JeaLouS **!

I entrust you (or) all of you to Allah with Whom all entrusted possession are safe or are not wasted

I entrust your religion and your possessions and your last deed to Allah.

There is no God but Allah Alone, He has no partner, to Him belongs the Kingdom, to Him belongs all Praise, He Gives life and Causes death and He is Eternal, He will never die. All good is with Him and in His Hands is the Power over everything. There is no God but Allah Alone, He has no partner, to Him belongs the Kingdom, to Him belongs all Praise, He Gives life and Causes death and He is Eternal, He will never die. All good is with Him and in His Hands is the Power over everything.

In The Name of Allah, O' Allah! Indeed I ask You the good of this market and the good therein and I seek refuge in You from the evil of this market and the evil therein and I seek refuge in You lest I take part in a harmful transaction/bargain.

[/url]

Dua for ZamZam (Holy Water)

Allah humma Innee As alooka 'ilman naa fee-ow wa Rizq-ow waa See-ow wa Shee-faa amm min Kooll-lee daa-een.
    Translation: O Allah, I ask You to grant me beneficial knowledge, abundant sustenance and cure from all diseases.

We have entered a new morning and so too the entire kingdom of Allah has entered a new morning. Praise be to Allah. There is no God but Allah, Alone. He has no partner. To Him belongs sovereignty and praise and He is upon all things All-Powerful. My Lord I ask You for the good of this day and that which follows it, and I seek refuge in You from the evil of this day and that which follows it. My Lord, I seek refuge in You from laziness and helpless old age. My Lord, I seek refuge in You from the punishment of Hell-fire, and from the punishment of the grave.

We have entered a new evening and also all creation in Allah's dominion, Lord of the worlds, have entered the evening. O Allah, I ask You for the good of this night, for its victory and its help, for its light and its blessings, and its guidance. I seek refuge in You from the evil of this (night) and the evil that follows it.

In the name of Allah, with Whose name nothing can cause harm on earth nor in the heavens, and He is The All-Seeing, The All-Knowing.

Before wudhu (ablution)

Allahumma-gh fir-lee dhan-bee wawass si'lee fi dari wa bariklee fi rizq.
    Translation: O Allah Forgive my sins, make my home accommodating and grant me abundance in my livelihood.

After Wudhu

Allahummaj 'al-ni minat-tow-wa beena waj-alni minal muta-tah-hireen.
    Translation: I testify that there is no deity except Allah; He is One and has no partner. And I testify that Muhammad (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) is His servant and apostle.

O Allah! Grant well-being (health) to my body, O Allah, grant well-being to my hearing , O Allah, grant well-being to my sight. There is no God but You.

When entering the masjid (mosque)

A'uthu bil-Lahil 'atheemi wa biwajhi-hil kareemi wasultaani-hil qadeemi minash-shaytaanir rajeem.
    Translation: I seek protection from Allah, The Sublime, and I seek the protection of His Merciful Self and of His Eternal Kingdom against the accursed devil.

Prayer from the Quran

For Favourable Turn of Events

Rabbana aatina min ladhunka rahmatan wa hayyi' lana min amrina rashada.
    "Our Lord ! Give mercy from Thy presence and shape for us right conduct in our plight".

O Ever-Living, O Self-Subsisting and Supporter of all, by Your Mercy I seek assistance. So rectify for me all of my affairs and do not leave me in charge of my affairs even for a blink of an eye .

jazak Allah...