Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: : Dua Of Day !

O our Lord! Forgive us and our brethren who have preceded us in Faith, and Put not in our hearts any hatred against those who have believed.O our Lord! You are indeed full of Kindness, Most Merciful.
    (AL-HASHR: 10)

I entrust you (or) all of you to Allah with Whom all entrusted possession are safe or are not wasted.

I entrust your religion and your possessions and your last deed to Allah.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3..._girl/Sari.gif

!** I'M CooL.....I MaKe Ice JeaLouS **!

O Allaah! Keep me alive (in a state of) humbleness and grant me death in (a state of) humbleness and gather (resurrect) me in the company of the humble ones.

The (Only) Creator of the Heavens and the Earth! You are my Wali (Protector, Helper, Supporter, Guardian, God, Lord) in this world and in the Hereafter. Cause me to die as a Muslim (the one submitting to Your Will), and Join me with the righteous. (YOUSAF: 101)

O our Lord! Make us not a trial for the folk who are Zalimeen (polytheists and wrong doers) (i.e. Do not make them overpower us). And Save us by Your Mercy from the disbelieving folk. (YONUS: 85-86)

Our Lord! pour out on us patience, and cause us to die as Muslims.

O Allah! The Over-turner of hearts, make my heart steadfast and firm
    upon Your Deen.

O our Lord! Let not our hearts deviate (from the truth) after You have Guided us, and Grant us mercy from You. Truly, You are the Bestower.(AL-E-IMRAN: 8)

O Allaah! You are the One who pardons, The Most Generous; You love
    pardon so pardon me

[/img]

O Allaah! Inspire my heart to guidance and save me from the evil of my soul (nafs).

O Allah! I ask of You Your love, the love of whoever loves You and the love of that deed which would draw me to attaining Your love.

O Allah! Put affection amongst our hearts, Set right our matters between ourselves, Guide us to the ways of peace, Deliver us from darkness towards light, Save us from all kinds of indecency; the apparent as well as the hidden, and Bless our hearing, our seeing, our hearts, our spouses and our children, and Accept our repentance. Indeed You are the One who greatly Accepts repentance, One who is repeatedly Merciful.

O Allah! Grant well-being (health) to my body, O Allah, grant well-being to my hearing , O Allah, grant well-being to my sight. There is no God but You.

O Allaah! Expand for me Your provision till my old age and till the end of my life.

O Allah distribute amongst us such awe and fear of You that will be a means of intervening between us and Your disobedience; and grant us such obedience to You that will enable us to reach Your Paradise; and such conviction which will ease out upon us the afflictions of the world . O Allah, 'as long as' You give us alive, benefit us by means ofour hearing, our sight and our bodily strength / faculties and make each one of them our inheritor; and avenge for us those who wronged us and help us against our enemies; and do not place any difficulties in our deen, nor make the world the greatest of our sorrows nor the limit of the source of our knowledge; and do not impose upon us one who has no mercy for us.

O Allah! I ask of You Your love, the love of whoever loves You and the love of that deed which would draw me to attaining Your love

O Allaah! Indeed I ask of You, sound health, chastity, trustworthiness, good character and contentment on whatever is decreed

Our Lord!KeepperfectourLight from us[ and do not put it off till we cross over the Sirat (a slippery bridge over the Hell) safely] and grant us forgiveness. Verily, you are Able to do all things (AT-TAHREEM: 8)

JazakAllahu khair

O Allah put light in my heart, and light in my sight, and light in my hearing, and light to my right and light to my left, and light below me, and light above me, and light before of me and light behind me, and make light for me, and light in my tongue and light in my muscles and light in my flesh, and light in my blood, and light in my hair, and light in my body and light in my soul; and magnify the light for me.O Allah bestow me with light.

O Allah! Forgive me my faults, my ignorance, any excesses in my matters and in that which You have more knowledge of than me. O Allah! Forgive me my sins done in jest, those done mistakenly, those done intentionally and all those shortcomings that are within me.

O Our Lord! Bestow on us from our wives and our offspring the comfort of our eyes, and Make us leaders of the Muttaqun (the pious). (AL FURQAN: 74)

O Allaah! Expand for me Your provision till my old age and till the end of my life.

My Lord! Grant me the power and the ability that I may be grateful for Your Favours which You have bestowed on me and on my parents, and that I may do righteous good deeds that will please You, and admit me by Your mercy among Your righteous slaves.

Our Lord! Punish us not if we forget or fall into error, Our Lord! Lay not on us the burden like that which You did lay on those before us. Our Lord! Put not on us the burden greater than we have strength to bear. Pardon us and Grant us forgiveness. Have mercy on us. You are our Maula (Supporter, Protector, Patron, Sustainer etc.) and give us victory over the disbelieving people. (AL-BAQARAH: 286)

O Allaah! Keep me alive (in a state of) humbleness and grant me death in (a state of) humbleness and gather (resurrect) me in the company of the humble ones.

O my Lord! Truly I am in need of whatever good You Bestow on me. (AL-QASAS: 24)

this dua is of Hazrat Mossa A S when he went to Madeian and there was no any shelter , Rizq, Job and life partner ...he prayed that dua amd ALLAh swt gave him a nice wife , handsome job and also shelter ...

dear fellows whenever we do dua we must have strong belive that Allah swt will give us whatever we are asking ...and not necessary that Allah swt will give the same thing he can give the same thing or any suitable alterante ...but the condition is Believe

Verily, distress has seized me, and You are the Most Merciful of all those who show mercy.

O Allaah! Inspire my heart to guidance and save me from the evil of my soul (nafs).

O Allah! I seek refuge in You lest I go astray or am misguided, or I slip or am made to slip, or I do wrong (to anyone) or being wronged (by anyone), or I behave ignorantly (to anyone) or someone behaves ignorantly towards me.

O Allah, by Your leave we have reached the morning and by Your leave we have reached the evening (In the evening say; "O Allah, by Your leave we have reached the evening…), by Your leave we live and die, and unto You is our return.

We have entered a new morning and so too the entire kingdom of Allah has entered a new morning. Praise be to Allah. There is no God but Allah, Alone. He has no partner. To Him belongs sovereignty and praise and He is upon all things All-Powerful. My Lord I ask You for the good of this day and that which follows it, and I seek refuge in You from the evil of this day and that which follows it. My Lord, I seek refuge in You from laziness and helpless old age. My Lord, I seek refuge in You from the punishment of Hell-fire, and from the punishment of the grave

I seek refuge in the totality of the words of Allah from the evil of creation.

O Allah, I take refuge in You from anxiety and sorrow, weakness and laziness, miserliness and cowardice, the burden of debts and from being over powered by men.

I seek refuge in Allah, the All-Hearer, the All-Knower, from Satan, the rejected. He is Allah beside Whom none has the right to be worshipped but He, the King, the Holy, the One Free from all defects, the Giver of security, the Watcher over His creatures, the All-Mighty, the Compeller, the Supreme. Glory is to Allah! (High is He) above all that they associate as partners with Him. He is Allah, the Creator, the Inventor of all things, the Bestower of forms. To Him belong the Best Names. All that is in the heavens and the earth glorify Him. And He is the All-Mighty, the All-Wise.

So glorify Allah when you enter the evening and when you enter the morning. And His are all the praises in the heavens and the earth, and (glorify Him) in the afternoon and when you approach the time, when the day begins to decline. He brings out the living from the dead, and brings out the dead from the living. And He
    revives the earth after its death. And thus you shall be brought out

“O Allaah, place light in my heart, light in my tongue, light in my hearing, light in my sight, light behind me, light in front of me, light on my right, light on my left, light above me and light below me; place light in my sinew, in my flesh, in my blood, in my hair and in my skin; place light in my soul and make light abundant for me; make me light and grant me light.”

O my Lord! Truly I am in need of whatever good You Bestow on me. (AL-QASAS: 24)

O Our Lord! Avert from us the torment of Hell. Verily its torment is ever an inseparable, permanent punishment. Indeed, it is an evil abode and an evil place to rest in. (AL FURQAN: 65-66)

Allah is free from imperfection and I begin with his praise, as many times as the number of His creatures, in accordance with His Good pleasure, equal to the weight of His throne and equal to the ink that may be used in recording the words(for His praise)

Allah is free from imperfection and I begin with his praise, as many times as the number of His creatures, in accordance with His Good pleasure, equal to the weight of His throne and equal to the ink that may be used in recording the words(for His praise

I seek refuge in Allah from Satan, the outcast. With the name of Allah, the Most Beneficient, the Most Merciful. Allah! There is noGod but He, the Ever-living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists. Neither slumber nor sleep overtakes Him. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is he that can intercede with Him except with His permission? He knows what happens to them in this world, and what will happen to them in the hereafter and they will never encompass anything of His knowledge except that which He wills. His Kursi extends over the heavens and the earth, and He feels no fatigue in guarding and preserving them. And He is the Most High, the Most Great.

very nice...Thanks a lot for sharing..
    ~`Our deepest regrets are words unsaid and things undone`~