Morning Evening duas

Allah is free from imperfection and I begin with his praise, as many times as the number of His creatures, in accordance with His Good pleasure, equal to the weight of His throne and equal to the ink that may be used in recording the words(for His praise)

Allah is free from imperfection and I begin with his praise, as many times as the number of His creatures, in accordance with His Good pleasure, equal to the weight of His throne and equal to the ink that may be used in recording the words(for His praise)

I seek refuge in Allah from Satan, the outcast. With the name of Allah, the Most Beneficient, the Most Merciful. Allah! There is noGod but He, the Ever-living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists. Neither slumber nor sleep overtakes Him. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is he that can intercede with Him except with His permission? He knows what happens to them in this world, and what will happen to them in the hereafter and they will never encompass anything of His knowledge except that which He wills. His Kursi extends over the heavens and the earth, and He feels no fatigue in guarding and preserving them. And He is the Most High, the Most Great

O Allah, by Your leave we have reached the morning and by Your leave we have reached the evening (In the evening say; "O Allah, by Your leave we have reached the evening…), by Your leave we live and die, and unto You is our return.

We have entered a new day upon the nature of Islam (In the evening say; "We have entered a new evening …) and the word of pure faith, and upon the religion of our Prophet Muhammad (saw), and the religion of our forefather Abraham, who was a Muslim and of true faith and was not of those who associate partners with Allah.

Dua after a meal

Alham do lillah hilla-thee At Amana wa saquana waja 'alana minal Muslimeen.
Translation: All praise is due to Allah who gave us food and drink and who made us Muslims.

O Allah! Whatever blessing I have risen upon this morning (In the evening say; "Whatever blessing I have risen upon this evening …") is from You Alone, You have no partner. So for You is all praise and unto You all thanks.

O Allah! I have entered a new morning and call upon You and upon the bearers of Your Throne, upon Your angels and all of Your creation, to bear witness that surely You are Allah, there is no God but You, Alone, You have no partners and that Muhammad (saw) is Your servant and Your messenger.