O Allah! You are my Lord, there is no God but You. You created me and I am Your slave. I keep Your covenant, and my pledge to You so far as I am able. I seek refuge in You from the evil of creation. I recognize Your blessings upon me, and I recognize my misdeeds. Forgive me, for surely there is none who may forgive sins

How perfect Allah is and praise be to Him. There is no might except with Allah. That which Allah wills, happens and that which He does not, will not happen. I know that Allah is upon all things All-Powerful and that Allah's knowledge encompasses all things

O Allah, I take refuge in You from anxiety and sorrow, weakness and laziness, miserliness and cowardice, the burden of debts and from being over powered by men.

So glorify Allah when you enter the evening and when you enter the morning. And His are all the praises in the heavens and the earth, and (glorify Him) in the afternoon and when you approach the time, when the day begins to decline. He brings out the living from the dead, and brings out the dead from the living. And He
revives the earth after its death. And thus you shall be brought out.

Say: "He is Allah (the) One. Allah - the Self-Sufficient Master (Whom all creatures need). He begets not, nor was He begotten. And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him.

In the name of Allah the Most Merciful, the Continuously Merciful.

Say; " I seek refuge with (Allah), the Lord of the daybreak, from the evil of what He has created and from the evil of the darkening (night) as it comes with its darkness, and from the evil of those who practice witchcrafts when they blow in the knots, and from the evil of the envier when he envies.