Thread: Unknown voices

Unknown Voices

By: Tanvir Anjum Muftee- Sweden.

Assalaam-o-Alaikum to ALL

A paper cutting of todays newspaper is in front of me. The Palestinian father, Jala al- Dura trying to save his 12-year-old son Mohammad, from the Israeli bullets. Father is shouting and son Mohammad is frightened and trying to hide behind his father.
    Have you seen this sequence on your TVs? I did it. French photographer was filming it whole. Live sequence was that father Jalal desperately trying to hide the son but very next moment Mohammad was hit and falls in the arms of his father, with streams of blood running out from his head. And at the very next moment father Jalal is also hit. Son Mohammad died on the spot but father Jalal is rescued by some and is in intensive care in a hospital of Jordan.

That film is still obsessing me and sometime I am seeing myself with my 11 years old son. Some unknown voices, saying to me, "You are Muslim, soon it will be your turn. Are you ready for that? Are you ready to sacrifice your sons"?

Can we consider us safe, as some of us living in so called peaceful democratic countries? My reply is, " NO: NO: " Those unknown voices can be true.

Israel is a creation of UNO, and in its name anything can happen and be legitimated against us. I have to see Jalal and his son Mohammad as members of UMMAH. I have to see myself and my sons in between the bullets of enemies, just to feel the pain of that father and mother of 12 years old Mohammad. I swear none of us is secure. Just SEE the importance of UNI (Universal Nation of Islam). For me this is THE MOST important work to be done.

I am technically an idiot otherwise I want to attach this picture of Jalal and Mohammad in which Mohammad is still alive and trying to hide himself behind the shouting father.

Today, euronews showed the whole incidence again. I felt tears in my eyes but all of a sudden, both of my sons, 11 and 9 years old, came jumping and dancing and said, "Baba (they call me Baba) Turkey got penalty kick" The thing was, that both of them were watching live Football match between Sweden and Turkey in their own room. Sweden was winning with 1-0. They came to me and asked me to see the penalty kick of Turkey. I switched over the TV channel. Turks did the goal and match finished 1-1 and each team got 1 point. Both my sons were very happy, while Swedish commentator on TV sounded so sorry as they were sure to beat Turkey. My sons are born in Sweden, but there sympathies were fully with TURKEY, a member of UMMAH. My sons are citizens of Sweden by birth, BUT there Nationality is ISLAM, that is what I worked on and want that we ALL should do.

After my sons left the room, (my tears had disappeared in the meantime) I switched back the TV on euronews channal, which was showing the killings of young Mohammad. The picture now on the screen was of a Palestinian woman going through a hospital corridor and shouting with full VOICE (known voice)

ALLAH-o-AKBAR...........ALLAH-o-AKBAR.........ALLAH-o-AKBAR.

This known voice took over that unknown voice which I was hearing few moments before.

ALLAH HAFIZ

I wish for a better world.........

I wanna wake up one day and hope all this disappears...

An artwork I made sometime back for an NGO:

thats really good Snaz ... i think we have to strengthen our credulity then look forward to solve such matters !

It really hurts to know dat all :cryd; agree wid snaz
    A Minute They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them.