Thread: understand your friend

our personality helps us in forming relationships.this is the easy part.the hard part is maintaining them.u have to understand the other person,feelings,thought and actions.it is called empathy.empaty leads to trust.
    communication
    empathy and trust form the stae for effective communication,understanding and relationships.if there is empathy and trust conflicts can be resolved easily.
    selfcentred
    most of the time we expect the other person do what we want.this we start once the relationship deepens.this is the begining of the end.
    give more
    try to understand what the other person wants try to help him/her achieve it.
    focus on how much we r contributing rather than how much v r gaining
    u make me happy

every point is worth knowing and having in a personality. communication and trust is the base and giving without thinking of taking is the building on it....
    nice points :up;

Thanks 4 sharing

selfcentred most of the time we expect the other person do what we want.this we start once the relationship deepens.this is the begining of the end
    So true. We sometimes take them for granted and divert our attention towards making new friends while we forget to cherish those that we already are blessed with. To me, thats the worst mistake we human beings make while we are in a relationship. You have to appreciate what you have today and try to make (do not pamper) those dear ones feel special.
    Dream, I do.

thank u rahen and endurer
    u make me happy

most of the time we expect the other person do what we want.this we start once the relationship deepens.this is the begining of the end.

very true, dsjeya, thanx 4 sharing these worth knowing points

thank u ryma
    u make me happy

a important message here....thank u dsjeya
    take life as it comes

u r welcome atlantic
    u make me happy