Page 2 of 454 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Feelings Cafe

Quote Originally Posted by Majid @ Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:37 pm
    Wish you best luck

Abb agar apana buisness hai tu per tention kis baat key ^o)

Aur sleeping pills ko avoid karoo...kionka banda mentally stable nahi rehtha ...ye frequent mood swings be inkey waja say hothee hain ...
    Yeh lein Adeel bhai Afridi bhai tips bhi de rahe hain
    Bhulana Sakoo Gay Mujhe Bhool Kar Tum
    Mein Aksar Tumhein Yaad Ati Rahongi
    Kabhi Khuwab Ban Kar Kabhi Yaad Ban Kar
    Mein Neendein Tumhari Churati Rahongi

yup majid sahi kaha app ne..
    abi tak update kiyoon nahi mili :frown;

lagta hai office main sota raha hai Adeelooo

or main Sad :s

had hai

aur app sad abi tak :s

xeon bhai kia hua kyoun pareshaan hein aap....
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3..._girl/Sari.gif

!** I'M CooL.....I MaKe Ice JeaLouS **!

Adeel kyoun nahin aaya abhi tk :thinking;

aur yeh Zeeshan bhai ko kya hua hai, kyoun sad hain :thinking;
    Bhulana Sakoo Gay Mujhe Bhool Kar Tum
    Mein Aksar Tumhein Yaad Ati Rahongi
    Kabhi Khuwab Ban Kar Kabhi Yaad Ban Kar
    Mein Neendein Tumhari Churati Rahongi

Aww...I think woh aap k sou gaya hoga...sleeping pills bhi lein huween theen na :s :x Hopefully subah subah humein updates mill jayeingii

aa ti gayein hein aab dehkoo.....
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3..._girl/Sari.gif

!** I'M CooL.....I MaKe Ice JeaLouS **!

Jee UPDATES bhi aa hi jayeingii ab

Thank You.. indeed Thank You, i find sheer pleasure in sharing it with all of you & thus this tenderness of yours is as worthy as my presence. :hug1:

hmm yes afridi bro, you are cent per cent right, but i had to use them in order to buy an eye of sleep, don't worry, i'll abstain from using them in future atlast insomcia gets it's hands off me :whistle;

Thank You Everyone

now coming back to the day, well it literally started at 12.30 when i entered the office door, i was given a luke-warm welcome. i was introduced to the whole staff. from the managing director to the office boys. i was shown my cabin, which had a pc + all that office stuff.. i requested for the removal of pc, which was accepted after sleight hesitation, so now i've a fax machine, a phone & files..e.t.c.

hmm i was emotional, missed so many persons and things, at the same time i smiled because of qaiser(md) as he shared some of his office pranks, i was told to travel that 'extra mile' in order to acheive something, life isn't what it is, life is what we make of it & i was asked to join office earlier than the rest of the staff, in order to set an example. which i'll abide by right from today, as i'll be leaving for the office at 8.00 am.

i left the office at 4.00, mamo's driver dropped me at college, and woah it seemed as if i was still sitting in the office, teachers looked so ordinary, as our office staff was gazillion of time well dressed than them, ops:

kal se know band ker jana hey :s anyways i'll be getting used to it in no time. so that was my first day at office.. i don't know why but i missed my first day at school & the essay i wrote for that day in the examination hall.. sighs sighs & sighs.

so you tell, wasup at your end ?
    Dream, I do.