Results 4,521 to 4,530 of 4535

Thread: Feelings Cafe

Feeling tired
    You know What i Mean!

uff very tired...4 hrs chali hoon aur woh b pahar par

Feeling Fired up
    I am Rock
    You know What i Mean!

I haven't fully recovered yet & this process is taking more time than I'd ever expected. Pardon me if you have to read an idiotic cry of mine anywhere. I am completely zonked & I have no control over either at those hallucinations or myself.

[offtopic]It took me 20 minutes to write all that above ^^ (something that doesn't happen normally)[/offtopic]

You have no idea how painful it is to fight for your life when your own physical structure gives you a hell no. I definitely am having a thin time. Thanks to the nimesulide intake with aspirin, ephedryne (whatever) & hypertension.

I haven't lost the battle yet, consideing that I am quite able to post it here. So.... so what? I am loving it :dj;
    Dream, I do.

ahaa thats gud Adi bhai
    yeh slogaan chori kiya Macdonalds ka I m love int

Feeling Ok ajj chutey banaye barey mazay kiye
    You know What i Mean!

nahi unka to shayed i`m luv'n it hai :bg:
    Dream, I do.

Haan g shayed
    trademark registered hey abhee bhej deingay app k pass FBI

Feeling same as back :-
    You know What i Mean!

FBI doesn't deal in trademark properties or phrases or slogans e.t.c. You need to consult a lawyer first to get your case registered in that particular state's court. Issue a DMCA notice before taking any further action.

Also, you don't have a strong case since I wasn't endorsing my brand. It is a common phrase afterall. Though, be careful this time, I might consider suing you for $10 mil based on libel :wink:

howzzat? :P
    Dream, I do.

ahhhhhhhhh i diddnt hey a litlle knowledge abt that phir bhe mein Police wala hoon or wardi pehanta hoon lolzz

Acha jee yeh sahee hey bhai
    You know What i Mean!

do you believe that we can change the future.. do you believe that I can make you feel better.. :dj;

ajj madonna auntie ko sun raha hoon :wink:
    Dream, I do.