Page 1 of 454 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Feelings Cafe

Sometimes the toughest thing about feelings can be sharing them with others. Just because it's hard to talk about feelings doesn't mean it isn't worth it, though.

Sharing your feelings helps you when your feelings are good and when they aren't so good. Sharing also helps you to get closer to people you care about and who care about you. When people talk about feelings, they sometimes use the word "emotions"

I hereby invite you to this hodgepodge of emotional discussions,

Describe how are you feeling today at desi twist, feelings about any post / topic / member, Feelings about current political situation, feelings about someone you hardly know,

Your Friends discuss about making friends, popularity, peer pressure, best friends, crushes ( ops: )

Your Parents talks about how relationships with parents change during adolescence, and offers tips on communicating with parents and solving problems and disagreements when they come up.

Learning more and getting help provide suggestions or ask for them, may be there's someone around who might make an infulence tonight.
    Dream, I do.

ok let me cut the red ribbon here, hmm my feelings, well tomorrow is my first day at office, i'm quite excited about it, though i had a strange problem some weeks ago, like i didn't had the confidence pill earlier, i was somewhat lost between myself, thinking that whatif i fialed miserably there & how will i manage myself in such a tough skejule, that really freaked me, but not anymore, i pulled myself up in about no-time, courtesy: Aapi & Mom, yo baby they made me feel like i was born to do all this & all that in between.. time to grab the exp. manager seat tomorrow but i'll try not to be lazy there (as it's our very own office)

earlier in the night i wondered if i'll be confusing college with office & office with college :s .. i prefered the wait-&-watch policy, time will tell :wink:

omg i had 3 sleeping pills at about 9.30, slept at 12.00 & popped up out of the bed at 1.30, pata nahein neend hi nahien a rahe :s .. anyways i'll manage tomorrow, a cup of coffee will certainly keep my eyes open.. and well about the brain.. well my professor will do that for me

still laughing at zimmi bhai's reply for the brat, woah!

over & out :wink:
    Dream, I do.

now did I mentioned earlier to wish me 'best of luck' ^o) do it now :frown;
    Dream, I do.

All the very best betta mujhe umeed hai aap sub achey se sambhalogey

Wid lots of love n wishes,

Aapi :hug1:

Thank You Aapi

Stay tuned for the exclusive coverage of my first day at office.. only on dsTv 8-) :lol:
    Dream, I do.

Best of luck Adeeloo chalo update daina ke kaisa raha din

Wish you all the best Adeel...... ....
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3..._girl/Sari.gif

!** I'M CooL.....I MaKe Ice JeaLouS **!

Wow Adeel bhai office ka pehla din, wapis a kar hum se share karna ke kaisa raha, log kaise hain, mahoul kaisa hai, theek hai

Main Allah (swt.) se dua karoonghi ke aapko kaam mein kamyaabi mile aur aapko ache logon ke saath kaam karne aur kuch seekhne ka mauqa mile, ameen

Congratulations
    Bhulana Sakoo Gay Mujhe Bhool Kar Tum
    Mein Aksar Tumhein Yaad Ati Rahongi
    Kabhi Khuwab Ban Kar Kabhi Yaad Ban Kar
    Mein Neendein Tumhari Churati Rahongi

Wish you best luck

Abb agar apana buisness hai tu per tention kis baat key ^o)

Aur sleeping pills ko avoid karoo...kionka banda mentally stable nahi rehtha ...ye frequent mood swings be inkey waja say hothee hain ...
    hey [username:48beee4c6e], i know whats on your mind

Sad :s