Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Conversation On Phone Between A Boy And Girl Who Have Been Together For 5 Months:

so touchy story
    it was so nice
    thanks for sharing

2 b honest tht is actually a rely stupid ting to do frm da boi...i mean hell yea it hurts but u gotta deal wid it....cuz sucide brings nothin but sadness to ur loved ones..i mean lik if u kno ur gna die somtyms u cn deal wid afta a while but lik sucide....lik if ne of ma frnds did sucide i wldnt call him/her frnd cuz lik dis is a test frm GOD towards us....how much pain cn we take until it cn break us down?
    the answer shd b infinite
    ps: gd stroy t4s

Aww...Sad story.

And I agree with Omer n Muzi. Humein zindagi isliye nahin milli k itni asaani se ganwa dein...Ooper hisaab bhi deinna hai iska

yes u are rite fairy, muzi. I didnt think of that...that was like a test for the boy
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

wow that's such sad..that true love!
    http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/8...c822993ro8.png

[schild=4 fontcolor=000000 shadowcolor=FFA500 shieldshadow=1]It's Bleh[/schild]

it's sad but also very stupid, why would you want to give your life for someone who's already dead??

sad story I guess he loved her alot